Bruins talking to Gaborik

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mik802. Show mik802's posts

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jayman77. Show jayman77's posts

Re: Bruins talking to Gaborik

Is He even a free agent right now ? I thought he was still under contract with Minny

Oops he was , i was confusing him with someone else. If that is true ....I'm curious. Chiarelli kicking tires on free agents, and he told us he was gonna sit back. LOL.

Who knows whats really happening. Sealed

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfany2k. Show bruinsfany2k's posts

In Response to Re: Bruins talking to Gaborik:
    Is He even a free agent right now ? I thought he was still under contract with Minny Oops he was , i was confusing him with someone else. If that is true ....I'm curious. Chiarelli kicking tires on free agents, and he told us he was gonna sit back. LOL. Who knows whats really happening.
    Posted by jayman77

Yes he is a free agent, though I don't think he will cash in as much as people think given his injury history. I hope the Bruins don't sign him, we're already paying someone to be injured and score goals in Sturm

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

If he gets hurt, you can replace his salary...if you can get him for 4-5 mil a year, you go for it.  He's an elite player when healthy, and a better goal scorer than Kessel.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

I'd rather have Kessel Gaborik. My top three signings would be Kessel, Hunwick and Bitz.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfany2k. Show bruinsfany2k's posts

If he gets hurt, you can replace his salary...if you can get him for 4-5 mil a year, you go for it.  He's an elite player when healthy, and a better goal scorer than Kessel.
    Posted by KrayzieJoe

You have a good point, but I am afraid that he and Sturm will end up being main stays on the LTIR which would stink since we don't have alot of depth in Providence, we aren't bad but at wing we are a little on the low side, that is my main concern

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Why anyone would choose a healthy Kessel over a healthy Gaborik is beyond me...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

Sturm had one injury season did he not? He will be 100% next season - If Gaborik is healthy, I would love him, Kessel is still potential to be - Gaborik (Big old if healthy here) with Savard or Krecji would be sick.
    Still unlikely the B's take the plunge on a big signing this year.

MONTADOR

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

IS GONE - oops didn't mean to send that yet.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mik802. Show mik802's posts

i would love to have gaborik in boston he would fit in pretty well in my opinion

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfany2k. Show bruinsfany2k's posts

IS GONE - oops didn't mean to send that yet.
    Posted by BradyBruin

Sturm has been injury rattled the last two years. I hope he can play a full year next season, he is a good player that can help the team, especially over someone like Thornton and/or Bitz on the playoff roster

Sections
Shortcuts