Bruins week ahead

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BritishColumbiaBruin. Show BritishColumbiaBruin's posts

Bruins week ahead

The bruins have a tough week ahead of them.  Back to back Washington and St Louis today and tomorrow followed by Pittsburgh Wednesday and Montreal Thursday.

All four opponents are playing well.

I know the Bruins have been redhot but I think 5 out of a possible 8 points would be a good result here.  Opinions?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Bruins week ahead

Yes I looked at the schedule next week then back at the next two games after watching St. Louis beat the Sharks last night and I'm like "OK here we go!" the season is really going to heat up. This will be a great test for the Bruins!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Seems like all the tough games ahead in the next week will either bring the Bs down a notch or confirm our suspicions that this team is good. 5 out of 8 points would be great.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Tough week, how did the schedule ever have 3 games vs. Washington in the first few weeks. No letups allowed so the pressure will be there. Both goalies will be tested as will the entire team and the coaches.