BRUINS WILL LOSE SERIES IN 6 GAMES!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crawfordcounty. Show crawfordcounty's posts

BRUINS WILL LOSE SERIES IN 6 GAMES!!!

I Have much respect for the Boston Bruins, they are a force this season but Montreal was a layup that anyone could have beaten and I think this lay off is really going to hurt you guys.

Rumors of Timothy Thomas contracting the dreaded Swine Flu have also been reported by various media outlets.

Thomas deserves the Vezina trophy no doubt about it but Cam 'Conn Smythe' Ward will outduel Timothy Thomas Jr. and the Canes will take it on home ice in 6 games.

This was a respectful post and I am not a troll so hopefully I will not get 'attacked' by overly sensitive Bruins fans.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skelton42. Show Skelton42's posts

Re: BRUINS WILL LOSE SERIES IN 6 GAMES!!!

As my avatar and signature will show, I am a 'Canes fan as well.   Also I have posted my belief that the 'Canes will win in 6.

However, there are two other threads to talk about your predictions and creating this thread IS troll like.

to others who find this.... please don't feed the trolls.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

How come you're not saying in four games?  Don't you have any faith in your team?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

Lemme guess, Canes in 7 now??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

Go s#ck it sideways you pathetic excuse for a Canes fan What a whiny little b#tch you are
    Posted by crawfordcounty
    BTW, nothing funnier than 2 trolls goin' at it!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Lemme guess, Canes in 7 now??
    Posted by notrolls

and when the Bs win there 3rd game! Canes in 8 ??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

and when the Bs win there 3rd game! Canes in 8 ??
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Absolutely!! lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

The canes dont have an answer for the physical play of the bruins, especially Lucic. Go back to your troll dome...yea you are a troll. When you say that thomas has the swine flu, you're an idiot... HE HAD THE FLU!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadrackcas. Show Shadrackcas's posts

My this forum is quiet.  Must have been the Bruins domination in game one that shut the originator up. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

OMGawd! Really? Bruins will lose series? I will retreat to my room now, turn off the lights and cry myself to sleep.

Sorry. Couldn't help it. No attacks. Just a playful reaction because I'm tired of seeing Bruins fans who don't believe in their own team, after it's proven itself time & again for over a year now.

But anyway, you're entitled to your predictions. I do think predictions are silly, and I don't see the point of them unless money is involved, but hey, if you enjoy the activity, go for it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsoxfan63. Show nhsoxfan63's posts

I Have much respect for the Boston Bruins, they are a force this season but Montreal was a layup that anyone could have beaten and I think this lay off is really going to hurt you guys. Rumors of Timothy Thomas contracting the dreaded Swine Flu have also been reported by various media outlets. Thomas deserves the Vezina trophy no doubt about it but Cam 'Conn Smythe' Ward will outduel Timothy Thomas Jr. and the Canes will take it on home ice in 6 games. This was a respectful post and I am not a troll so hopefully I will not get 'attacked' by overly sensitive Bruins fans.
    Posted by crawfordcounty

You may lose your virginity, if your hand ever gets tired.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dtvh1959. Show dtvh1959's posts

I Have much respect for the Boston Bruins, they are a force this season but Montreal was a layup that anyone could have beaten and I think this lay off is really going to hurt you guys. Rumors of Timothy Thomas contracting the dreaded Swine Flu have also been reported by various media outlets. Thomas deserves the Vezina trophy no doubt about it but Cam 'Conn Smythe' Ward will outduel Timothy Thomas Jr. and the Canes will take it on home ice in 6 games. This was a respectful post and I am not a troll so hopefully I will not get 'attacked' by overly sensitive Bruins fans.
    Posted by crawfordcounty

your an idiot

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from crawfordcounty. Show crawfordcounty's posts

Sorry did I say 6? I meant 5

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinnimac. Show sinnimac's posts

Posted by crawfordcounty

What do you call an Carolina farmer with a sheep under each arm?
    A  p i m p.  Rednecks don't let friends drive home drunk, they get drunk and ride with them.  How can you tell if a Carolinian is married?
    There is tobacco spit stains on BOTH sides of his pickup truck.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsTicketSales. Show BruinsTicketSales's posts

Posted by crawfordcounty

I WILL BE OFFERING 2% OFF IN THE PROSHOP AFTER GAME 5.

THERE WILL ALSO BE A 5% LEAVING THE BUILDING TAX AS WELL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from deangee. Show deangee's posts

Tim Thomas does not have Swine Flu....that is just an excuse because he plays like he has cerebral pasly....if he wins the Vezina he should give it back.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from toomanymen. Show toomanymen's posts

I guess no one can laugh at you now

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

If in the first period of next game the Bruins play as mean, combative and aggressive as they did tonight (and have for most of the regular season)  your canes' sphincters will tighten up and the boys from beantown will move on...   

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from damngood. Show damngood's posts

I think everyone here thought the Bruins would win Game 5 so lets not crack the champagne just yet

Sections
Shortcuts