Bruins will win the next 2 games.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

I see the Bruins bashing the Kings tonight by jumping on them early and often and I also see the Bruins winning in a squeaker against the Devils whether it be by 1 goal in regulation, OT or a shootout.

Unfortunatly the Bruins have 5 days off after these 2 games and I see the complacency of the last 2 months coming back. This team for some reason seems to take shifts-periods-games off after a big lead in a game or a win.

This is just my thinking of things are going to go for the next 2 weeks based on the pattern of the last 25 games or so.

I will be utterly shocked if the Bruins dont win by at least 2 goals tonight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

i hope your magic ball is right

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

[Quote]i hope your magic ball is right[/Quote]

Well for the next 2 games anyways. I am hoping they dont come back fat and lazy if they pull these 2 games off.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Just hope they play hard in the games remaining. I think the time off will actually work to their benefit.

As long as they are ready come playoff time, that's all that matters. Like a lot of long time Bruins fans on this board......we're starved for a deep run, and of course the ultimate prize.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoonieMcKutchins. Show BoonieMcKutchins's posts

[Quote]p[/Quote]

Stop TROLLING up these boards you idiot!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BackBaconBrewin. Show BackBaconBrewin's posts

this team blows...they never win one on one battles & can;t score on the PP...recipe for disaster....this team blows

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BackBaconBrewin. Show BackBaconBrewin's posts

another 2 goal third period lead BLOWN.... this team blows

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

still leading the East

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 26point2. Show 26point2's posts

you are absolutely wrong, they lost tonight & unfortunately most definitely LOSE on Sat. afternoon.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HamiltonBulldog. Show HamiltonBulldog's posts

[Quote]still leading the East[/Quote]

Who cares about the standings it is how your playing going into the playoffs that matter. Especially in hockey.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

Another good call by chowderhead-1.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[Quote]

Who cares about the standings it is how your playing going into the playoffs that matter. Especially in hockey.[/Quote]

If you don't care about the standing, then what are you complaining about? They still have time to turn things around... no need to jump ship.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

If you look at their schedule, B's "have very little time to turn things around".

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Are you a little embarrassed that you didn't keep this to yourself?

Sections
Shortcuts