BRUINS will win the next 3 games..MARK MY WORDS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

BRUINS will win the next 3 games..MARK MY WORDS

Too powerfull offense to be limited to 3 goals in the last 3 games ....watch the next 3 games ...B's will score a minimum of 10goals .....Cam Ward is not that good , BRUINS just have to shot more often and put pressure on their D ...

BRUINS will win tomorrow ....close game in Carolina but still win and finish it in front of their own crowd

DONT WORRY ...DONE DEAL BRUINS in  7

Who's next ??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

Re: BRUINS will win the next 3 games..MARK MY WORDS

hope you are correct.  you are pretty good track record at the prediction game i must admit.

B's need to take care of the puck and clear it out of the defensive zone.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

You cant keep down a powerfull atack like the B's forever....I tell you too many great players on that team ..they will show why they finished no.1 in the Conference this year ...and they will learn from that 1-3 deficit for the next remaining series ...we need to win 11 more games to reach our goal 

GO BRRRRRRRRUINS ! ! !  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skelton42. Show Skelton42's posts

Too powerfull offense to be limited to 3 goals in the last 3 games ....watch the next 3 games ...B's will score a minimum of 10goals .....Cam Ward is not that good , BRUINS just have to shot more often and put pressure on their D ... BRUINS will win tomorrow ....close game in Carolina but still win and finish it in front of their own crowd DONT WORRY ...DONE DEAL BRUINS in  7 Who's next ??
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINS

Dude, you already predicted Bruins in 5.  Your prediction for game 3 was backwards.  You predicted Bruins over 'Canes 6-1 for game 4.  "...Bruins too powerful..." I believe was your comment.

"Cam Ward is not that good."   Seriously.  Relax.

Up 3-1 we're not thinking about who's next, we're focusing on the next game to close the series BEFORE thinking about round 3.

You go ahead and think about next weekend. Please do.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Are you on crack? Have you watched any game in this series after game one (where Carolina was tired from previous game 7 and had no ice time before new series)

Bostons not even close. They are not even in the series. I would be surprised if they even force it to game six in Carolina next week.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman99. Show Iceman99's posts

This reminds me of the 71 bruins when they were the favorite to win a second straight cup, the Habs had a unknown rookie in net named Ken Dryden that completly dominated the bruins . looks like Ward is reincarnation of dryden.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

StanleyCuptotheBRUINS - I like your attitude.... I'm with you... they have to play better than this... I think there's a chance here.... not a high percentage chance.... but defintely a chance....   COME ON BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES  Let's get physical and hurt some canes.... inflict our WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!  GOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Its all up to the players now in that dressing room to find their game again. Let's hope they do and take the series back. Maybe, just maybe, the tables can somehow be reversed here. It would be an amazing thing, and frankly, if they do it, would give them the extra oooomph they need to get to the Stanley.

It now looks like the classic David & Golliath setup. Lets hope the Canes get too cocky/overconfident and see if we can find a way to turn the tables back again.

One game at a time!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

I'll be surprised if the Bruins can win game 5, we'll see...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TruCaniac. Show TruCaniac's posts

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA -

"Cam Ward not that good.".....

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/2009/05/hurricanes_vs_b_1.html#comments

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

One game at at time. The bear wil ROAR! AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHH go Bruins!!!!!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I agree with the B's being more skilled. But they are not willing to sacrafice as a stated in other posts. You can be the most skilled team in the world but if you play with no heart as the bruins have been then you loose like the Bruns have been.

If they don't look in the mirrior and relize this there done in 5!

Go B's

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Last time we were in a slump, it took some weeks to work out way out of it.  This time, we've only got several periods to do the same thing.  Is it possible?  Yes, but not likely.  I'm preparing myself for Hockey Grief.

On the other hand, hockey is momentum.   And full of surprises.  Momentum can certainly shift, as it did after game one of this series.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gordnfld. Show gordnfld's posts

Boston will win the next 3 games if they out hit and shoot more  GO Bruins GO  don't count them out yet

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gordnfld. Show gordnfld's posts

Boston and Detroit in the finals  as Don Cheery would say you heard it here first  GO BRUiNS GO

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

ill give them a game 5 win because they will come out  likea desperate team trying to stay alive but i dont see them winning after that

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from toomanymen. Show toomanymen's posts

They will win tonight but lights out in Carolina in Game 6

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fp4778. Show fp4778's posts

ill give them a game 5 win because they will come out  likea desperate team trying to stay alive but i dont see them winning after that
    Posted by Jedi33

I thought that was what they were supposed to do in Game 4 so I don't see tonight's result being any different. The Canes know that the bruins are going to be tight, scared to death and certain players will try to do it all. They also know that this will translate into alot of Bruin mistakes (Again!!!) and they will be there to pick them off. Like shooting fish in a barrel. I hope I'm wrong.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shawnOrd. Show shawnOrd's posts

I agree that Cam Ward is not that good. He faces an average of 20 shots per game,  most of which are poor quality, and the quality shots he does face either go in or hit the post. He hasn't even been tested yet, but everyone seems to think he's the next Marty Brodeur.  We'll see how good he is tonight when the B's pepper him with shots. If the Bruins actually show up to play, they will easily handle the Canes.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

Tonigh.....5-0 B's ....so long for the Canes

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie2. Show Nolakanookie2's posts

Next 3 games or golf rounds?

Can you please stop posting your Delaware North garbage here please. Your a fool.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from gkr2. Show gkr2's posts

In Response to BRUINS will win the next 3 games..MARK MY WORDS:
    DONE DEAL BRUINS in  7 Who's next ??
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINS

How much does a pom pom waving clown make these days?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

the old post trolls ,,,there baaaack,,  mtl,will not make the playoffs  in 09, 10

Sections
Shortcuts