Bruins will win the Stanley Cup this year!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

They are just playing possum

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fdhjr. Show fdhjr's posts

They've been playing possum since late January. At the very least, that's hibernation. I rather think something is seriously wrong with a team in the dead zone for almost two months. I know they had injuries, but this is no ordinary slump. Something is seriously wrong.

Stanley Cup this year? I don't think so. I think this team is still very young and the organization is rebuilding. If anything, their early season start was an aberration that I actually wish had not happened, because it raised up expectations that were unreasonable.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRUINS1952. Show BRUINS1952's posts

I agree with you ...BRUINS will win the Cup, Chara the Norris and Julien coach of the year

GO BRRRRRUINS ! ! ! ! !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Just wait and see. The Bruins are the best team in the league!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins111. Show bruins111's posts

stanley cup this year

Go bruins

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigThree. Show BigThree's posts

wow what a bunch of brainless pom pom waving lemmings. No wonder Jacobs is a Billionairre.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Definately possible. I give them as good a chance as anyone. To the haters: You cannot say this latest slump is the REAL Bruins after 3 months of dominant play (no team plays that well for that long without there being something real behind it!)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigThree. Show BigThree's posts

haters aka the people who look at things realistically and dont day dream about the cup

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from coachparker. Show coachparker's posts

[Quote]
    Definately possible. I give them as good a chance as anyone. To the haters: You cannot say this latest slump is the REAL Bruins after 3 months of dominant play (no team plays that well for that long without there being something real behind it!)
    [/Quote]

LOL hey moron, do you remember Ottawa last season?!?!?!? Almost a complete carbon copy of this years Bruins. They were running away with it at the all star break and then pulled a tank job after it just like the Bruins are doing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[Quote]
    LOL hey moron, do you remember Ottawa last season?!?!?!? Almost a complete carbon copy of this years Bruins. They were running away with it at the all star break and then pulled a tank job after it just like the Bruins are doing.[/Quote]

Your lack of education and reasoning is showing... you cannot make this kind of comparison and expect the outcomes to be the same (it would only be chance if they did.) This is a game of skill and not chance.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jayman77. Show jayman77's posts

I think they have a shot , any team in the playoffs has a shot. However if they keep doing what they are doing right now........ then absolutely not. They need to get back to what they were doing earlier in the season. I just don't get it. Why are they struggling to score ? They have the same forwards and added to players that are supposed provide a little bit more offensive skill.

It comes down to goaltending and effort. Lately Fernandez has been way off, and Thomas can only go so long. The offense/ Defense needs to give a full 60 minutes. They WILL NOT win the Stanley Cup if they do not fix this and fast. Momentum in any sport is Key. They are on a downward ride and New Jersey is on an Upward ride. What gives be comfort is that earlier this year the Sharks were trending downward , So it's hopefully just a funk.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

how is New Jersey on an upward ride they just lost 7 -3 to the Islanders

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fdhjr. Show fdhjr's posts

I still think this team is a couple of players away from being a seriousj Cup contender. And they may have these guys in the system: Rask, Boychuck, and Lehtonen. I'm glad they kept Hunwick. I like him on defense, not the wing. He can really skate and he passes well. For the most part, he's had a solid game too, without make a spate of bad decisions on the ice.

It's all just a matter of more experience. It will come together, just not this year. Cheer up, because the future is very bright for this team.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HamiltonBulldog. Show HamiltonBulldog's posts

Re: Bruins will win the Stanley Cup this year!!!!!!

[QUOTE]They are just playing possum
    Posted by lucicfan[/QUOTE]