bs 10-2-4 last 16 8-1-1 last 10

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

bs 10-2-4 last 16 8-1-1 last 10

for those people not paying attention and for all those we need kessel or we need another player....looks like the bs are just fine with this team...and lucic isnt even back...10-2-4 last 16  8-1-1 last 10  its all about health ladies and gents...1 guy injured screws up all the lines when healthy lines stay same...and better results come...look at pp 8 for last 16   bs are deep and lucic return will only help...ideally at deadline w can grab 1 more scorer for savy and depth we will be right there my friends...so lets enjoy this bs look focused  and with timmy and tukkkkkkkka mainia  the goal is set 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: bs 10-2-4 last 16 8-1-1 last 10

There on a roll but there gonna need that sniper in the end for Savard is right!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

I think the will make an aquisition but not the one everyone wants. The bruins will be fine if everyone thats suppose to score scores. This team needs to score by comittee and thats what makes a dangerous team. If teams shadow the Savard line then the Krejci or Bergie line can step up and vice versa. Bottom line Sniper or not when this team plays its game and dictates the pace of the game they are an elite team. defence and goaltending is not an issue, PP still needs some work, PK is the best in the league and 12 goals scored in their last 2 games. I know its only the leafs but its a start and a cofidence boaster. regardless of what some people think I still have faith in the Bs. let just wait and see what Chia has in store for us. believe me he is also aware of the Bruins cup drought.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeefaroniBruin. Show BeefaroniBruin's posts

Big whoop. They dazzled all of you last year with similar stratches and then choked in the second round. Win a couple of playoff rounds for once and then I'll be impressed

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

They lost in overtime of game 7. A couple inches either way and the B's would have made the conference finals.

yeah they should have rickrolled Carolina, but they slumped for three games and chose a terrible time to do it. Choked? No, if they choked they wouldn't have made the comeback.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

I think Wheeler is playing better but I'd like to start see him putting the puck in the net. Hes getting a ton of shots, and once he busts out of this rut hes in we could see him go on a streak and wind up with 30

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

In Response to Re: bs 10-2-4 last 16 8-1-1 last 10:
    Big whoop. They dazzled all of you last year with similar stratches and then choked in the second round. Win a couple of playoff rounds for once and then I'll be impressed
    Posted by BeefaroniBruin

AMEN!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

I can't agree more with this post. When non playoff teams start having a fire sale Boston will be the first place they look cause of all the picks and prospects we are sitting on. It's crazy though cause a month ago people were on this site saying that the season is over and now we are back to talking about how great this team is. Way to much hockey left to get too excited, but at least we are on the right track. And for all you Brian Burke lovers we heard from earlier...look at the standings cause what I see is two out of the last three teams in the league have his finger prints all over them. 

Sections
Shortcuts