What a crapper last night, although they've played inconsistent all season I just expected way more last night out of those guys. Passing dreadful.  PP awful.  Hitting/energy terrible even after Thornton/Chara fight.   Goaltending was OK because it could've been 5-0.  Bergeron/Stuart played like crap and the rest played inconsistent and uninspired the way they have all season.
After Thornton gave Cooke an OK beatdown, it satisfied me enough because it is still a hockey game and you can't just go punch Cooke in the face whenever you want with the principal watching your every move and I did expect more through out the game but just lifeless. They should've hammered him and every other penguin on the ice every time they touched the puck.  Its not like they were playing for their season or anything.  But time is running to figure out an identity and not be embarrassed in the playoffs if they make it, I feel like its 2008 all over. Those guys have 2 days to figure this out before they really mess things up against NY or turn it around...for a day. Its called Bruins...