b's new year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from badbruin77. Show badbruin77's posts

b's new year

how far are the b's going this year let's get down to brass taxes and

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Re: b's new year

Well were all hoping its this year. with the team they had last year they should have won it all and fell short. what ever the cases may be injuries, tired from a long strong season. however I think this team will be better than last years with or without Kessel. I believe this team is hungry just ask Recchi he see's it that why he came back. There's alot guys on this team with alot to prove. I say they maybe dop 5 - 8 points from last year and kill it in the playoffs for once. Go B's Go!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

Well i think winning the division should be pretty easy. Cant see them getting the number 1 seed  but then again who really cares about that. I think at the very least a trip to the conference final will make this season  a success anything less would be a huge disappointment.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 306bruinsfan. Show 306bruinsfan's posts

My guess is if they keep Kessel, they'll win it all.  Without Kessel, they'll lose out in Conference final.  As soft as people seem to think Kessel is, he reall can be a game breaker.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

I agree, but I think people are under estimating Marco Sturm. he will score atleast 25 goals and he seems to score at crucial times he can also be a game breaker. I wish Kessel would just play this year for 1.7 and a very good shot @ the Cup then go get his money. I think Chia just may have a suprise for us.

Sections
Shortcuts