Bs Recall D Penner - why not McQuaid??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

Bs Recall D Penner - why not McQuaid??

looks like they really want a beatdown tonite ...

Orr is gonna be running wild 2nite

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: Bs Recall D Penner - why not McQuaid??

My only guess - and this is grasping at straws - is that Hunwick is the unknown injured player.  So they called up a replacement for him that is as similar as possible.  That, or they just want to give Penner a chance.

Or is McQuaid out of options?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

I am thinking.. offensive D-man

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Maybe they feel MacQuaid would respond to dirty hits!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Notex. Show Notex's posts

how is penner as a prospect? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

He's got 6 goals with 116 shots on Goal this year. He also had 50 PIMs last year but I don't know if it is from fights.

So my guess is the Bs want to give him a look. I'd rather see McQuaid although March 18th will be the night I really want to see Adam!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

They were high on Penner when they signed him.  "Dynamic skater" Chiarelli called him.  Undrafted college kid out of Alaska-Fairbanks who went pro after one year of college.  Small at 5'10" and 185.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

The 18th sit Berg, Krej, Chara, Wheel, Sturm, Sat, Rec, Ryd Pail,Hunw, Fer and any others we don't want suspended.

add Lefebvre, McQuaid, MacDermid, Clouthier, Fletcher, Labelle, Lalonde and anyone else they can find in the minor system that likes to fight and call them up for 1 night.

We lose the 2 points, set an all time record for brawls and suspensions and lose no one off the core roster. CJ gets a cold and Cam comes down and coaches and jumps over the boards as well.  Dress TT though I think he would like to get a blocker on a few of the net crashers. Would be worth watchin!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Looks like I was wrong - Chara appears to be the injured player.  Sounds like the whole organization is running low on defensemen.  Ugh.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Boston still better then my beloved Leafs (or should I say the Toronto Marlies).

I think we see a replay of the last game, Bruins win 3-2 in OT or shoot-out

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Bs Recall D Penner - why not McQuaid??:
    Adam Mcquaid is injuired. the fight he got into at fla he injuried his wrist. he was ssent down to us over the olympic break and has not played in one game.. in providence now we have only a few healthy d man .. penner , goulet  that are names other than that there all kids from the echl
    Posted by shandkid

Thank you,  I was questioning as of why not McQuaid.  He would have been a better choice.  I saw Orr (the goon) take runs at least 5 times at players against the Sens.  McQuaid would have stood up to him. Penner is small .
    I guess Stu will have to care of it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Notex. Show Notex's posts

In Response to Re: Bs Recall D Penner - why not McQuaid??:
    Boston still better then my beloved Leafs (or should I say the Toronto Marlies). I think we see a replay of the last game, Bruins win 3-2 in OT or shoot-out
    Posted by LoveRealHockey

Digg the new signature...

was wondering why a leafs fan was so interested in bruins matters

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

partially explains why McQuaid not called up.... who knows even if he was healthy, though.

Loafs are gonna lay the smack down on the Bs tonight - they've got nothing to lose ... Thorts will be skating on eggshells all nite 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Does it really matter?

Sections
Shortcuts