bs win tonight 1 pt behind habs 1 game in hand

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

bs win tonight 1 pt behind habs 1 game in hand

a bs win would provide a 3 pt edge on atl with a game in hand also close the gap on the habs to 1 with a game in hand and also on phi if they lose tonight at ott  very big game tonight...    atl got car and tor next 4 games  2 each  habs go to buf wed

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Re: bs win tonight 1 pt behind habs 1 game in hand

If the Bruins play with the stuff they showed vs. the Rangers they should be able to win vs. Atlanta with Rask in net. Atlanta I hope lose to the Canes and beat the leafs. The Bruins next 3 games are winable and if the Sabres beat the Habs we could be in 6th or as high as 5th in the standings.
    I would like to see the Bruins finish 6th and play the sabres in the 1st round because I feel this would give us the best chance to move on. Maybe even Savy could return for a 2nd round of the playoffs if okay. This Bruin team can still do some damage and pull off a 2008 season finish which made them a very good team the following season, I know this a long shot but it is something the Bruins can work for and salvage something out of this season. It is all up to them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clyde-Fitch. Show Clyde-Fitch's posts

A Savard return would ne nice, but I would bet against it. 

The Bruins could easily finish ahead of Montreal, Ottawa, and Philly.  Things are not looking good in Philly and Ottawa.  ATL has been playing well of late, I would not be surprised to see them bump PHI.

Bruins need to play a first round team with a bad goalie (ie Wash, Phi)

I'm just hoping that Fla play well tonight and beats TO. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

I'm not so sure that playing DC in the playoffs, just because they have a bad goalie, is that great a thing. Remember the Bruins are 0-2 against the Caps this year (both games were 4-1 losses).

I'd rather the Bruins play Buffalo, even though they do have a good goalie, as the Bruins have a 3-1 winning record against Buffalo so far this year.

Sections
Shortcuts