Buffalo's first goal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

Buffalo's first goal

What happened on that first goal for the Buffalo forward to be left so wide open with the puck?   The angle I watched it on (CBC in Canada) didn't show the reverse angle.   Did the D-man mess up there, I believe it was Boychuck.     If he did, laying out Ennis was a nice way to make up for it!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Re: Buffalo's first goal

Both Boychuck and Chara backed off at the wrong time. Grier is such a competitor that he makes things happen. Later in the game Rask easily stopped a backhander from Grier who, once again, became open by skating hard. This was also a much better game from Ryder, so good that you must say " where has he been"??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

Re: Buffalo's first goal

Yeah, Ryder played a decent game, not as many chances developed for that line as there was in game 2, but they skated hard, played well positionally and did what they needed to do.

CBC mentioned Sue Ann, Ryder's girlfriend of many years in the first period who ran the Boston Marathon to raise money for the Bruins Foundation.   That got a lot of chatter going back home.  Sue is my cousin.  :-)

Sections
Shortcuts