Burke,, Look at him go...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Burke,, Look at him go...

Six months later. They finally understood. Now, how long to realize that all problems come from Chia.. and his continual mistakes?

Now, next Chia mistake to realize. Burke will do everything possible to climb in the standings, It`s very important for his reputation, while the other teams will get rid of their big paychecks. Forget Hall, Seguin and Fowler. Think Hamill.

Burke doesn`t want to be blamed for the loss of one of this phenomenons. He will make transactions and he will whip his team until the end.

Look at him go.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Burke,, Look at him go...

Are you his girlfriend?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Bookboy007 "Are you his girlfriend?"

No, his banker. :-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Don't forget that Brian Burke also works for the most valuable franchise in the NHL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Burkie had a little success in Hartford and Vancouver. He lucked into a good situation at Anaheim and won the Cup.

I say he's due for a failure, and it has started to appear so. With these latest shoot-from-the-hip trades Burkie has emptied his gun. Their are no more bullets to fire.

In a week or so when Phaneuf goes back to being Phaneuf, Leaf management will realize that maybe they made a mistake. Burke will be gone halfway through the 2010-2011 season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Blue Chip - calm down, they won one game. 

You want to play "what if?"

What if Phaneuf and JS both get arrested for drunk driving?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

I`m very calm. And I smile to life. :-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Whatever Burke does will improove the team for next year.  The have sacrificed almost their entire offense with the 2 trades.  I am not scared about their first pick of this year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I think Burke is trying to justify the Kessel trade. If the Leafs finish ahead of the bottom 5 teams and out of the lottery picks for their ( Bruins ) 1st round pick, then it is mission accomplished. Question is if Phaneuf & Gigueare are enough to do it, although Burke says he's not done yet.

Sections
Shortcuts