CALLED BACK GOAL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylequinn. Show kylequinn's posts

CALLED BACK GOAL

We all got lucky boys....

we all saw the replay. it was clearly in....I hope we come out with a bit nmore tenasity in the 3rd....

were looking sluggish, hope to pull it out

go bruins go

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsnut4. Show sportsnut4's posts

Re: CALLED BACK GOAL

The B's were very fortunate.  That was a goal but I guess there wasn't enough evidence to turn over the original call.  The Bruins are flat tonite.  I thought this was the type of game they would have in the 1st game with the lay off.  Bergeron should have buried an earlier chance to give them the lead but he is a shell of the player he used to be.  There is no offensive attack tonite, their passing is sloppy, the power play is terrible (Canes scored short handed).  If they can get a goal early in the 3rd they can get the fans behind them and turn it on.  Use that break they got at the end of the 2nd.  I thought tonite the Bruins would come out flying but they have been outplayed all over the ice.  I guess I thought after watching Carolina in the 1st game that it would be easy but I was wrong.  Go Bruins!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

Canes won't need that goal the way the Ruins are playing. If this continues, it will be a quick series for the overrated B's.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsnut4. Show sportsnut4's posts

Canes won't need that goal the way the Ruins are playing. If this continues, it will be a quick series for the overrated B's.
    Posted by cosmo14

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsnut4. Show sportsnut4's posts

Ah........it's only game 2 of a series.  There are always momentum changes, ebbs and flows to a series, it would be nice to win 4 straight but that won't happen.  The Bruins will win this series and then wait for Washington.  Should be good.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skelton42. Show Skelton42's posts

Ah........it's only game 2 of a series.  There are always momentum changes, ebbs and flows to a series, it would be nice to win 4 straight but that won't happen.  ...
    Posted by sportsnut4

I agree with that much of your comment. Tongue out

Thankfully, the disallowed goal wasn't needed.  Ironically, when Toronto disallowed a good goal in Game 7 of the finals (2006), it also wasn't needed and both times the 'Canes followed up with an empty net goal to seal the game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

the canes brought it tonite the b's did not stall won this round against big z  sloppy play  and the power play has been aweful  nothing much u can do  but suc it  up and move on to game 3

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Surfsup. Show Surfsup's posts

Overrated?  lol   you silly kid   Did you follow the season this year? or were you too busy playing with yourself, you know, they say that puts pimples on yer face

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

The Bruins were certainly flat in the second period. I thought they played a strong third period. Cam Ward made some great saves and the B's were a bit unlucky too. But, the B's had won five in a row in the playoffs and six in a row going back to the regular season. I would have liked to have seen them win on more to go up 2-0 before dropping a game,  but they were due. Now they have to start another winning streak next time out.

And it was a goal IMO.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

the puck was not in they looked at it for 10 minutes using high tech monitors and camera angles we dont have on tv

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from HermesConrad. Show HermesConrad's posts

Doesn't matter that it was called back. What DOES matter is that Boston actually shows up and plays as a team Wednesday. Weak effort last night.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

That most certainly was a goal and it was an example of the worst rebound control I've seen since the playoffs began. The Canes didn't need the goal since Cam Ward stoned the Bruins and Thomas just couldn't keep up with him. We'll see what happens the rest of this series, but Tim Thomas AND OUR OFFENSE has to ramp it up for this team to have a chance to win the series.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Obviously too close to call for TO, who cares not imortant now.

The puck was bouncing a lot and the B's didn't control the neutral ice as well as usual. It was unforced errors not Canes that hurt B's.

TT only allowed 2 goals again, B's should have put them away, they will the next game. Irritating Pierre (knows nothing) McGuire was worshipping Stall all he got on TT was an assist and 1 shot with an empty net shot.

The B's needed this loss, as they will need to play against some adversity before they get to the Cup and now is as good a time as any to be ready for this.

PJ played best game on 4th line, had more scoring chances there than any other game and was decent defensively.

They need to intensify the play on the PP. 0 Goals for 1 against will not win any games. PK was still good.

Bruins still outplayed them, goals will come.

Greatest Of All Time !

Sections
Shortcuts