Came here to see all the Manny haters and...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

...of course they come out of the woodwork tonight. When the score was 4-2 I was thinking, here we go... so quick on the trigger are the Manny haters.

If there's anyone here who thinks Thomas saves all 4 of those shots then they are on crackkkkkk or something. 99% of the goalies in the league might save one of those. That backhander was nasty and there were 2 tip-ins!

Good thing the offense nets 7 and the boys win another because there would be more Manny Haters out here tonight!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Good post Paul. It would have taken a highlight type of save to stop any of those goals.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

Well Thomas will be in net vs. Florida for sure and I would not doubt Manny will be in there vs Montreal again on Sat!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Your probably right. Unless Thomas stands on his head against Florida then they might give him back to back.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

He's a backup so you have to expect a few first period jitters.
    Can he get comfortable quick enough against montreal? He did when they won 6-1 last week..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PianosAreFun. Show PianosAreFun's posts

I'm not 100% comfortable when Manny's in net either, but I can't find fault with him for the first period last night. Maybe on the first goal, but that was a hell of a shot.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

I'm a Thomas fan but it is obvious manny is having a great start to this season. They are on the same team. It's all good.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

"We got ourselves in trouble early," Julien said. "We gave them some unbelievable chances. I felt sorry for Manny. We left him hanging at the beginning. The quality shots those guys were allowed to take were very uncharacteristic of our hockey club.

It is obivious Julien does not blame MF for the first period. MF lost his first game but is 5-0-1 in his last 6 games. MF was the winning goalie against the habs something TT has not done in a regular season for 2 years. It will be an intresting call but I trust Julien to make the right decision.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

laxgoaliemom27 is pretty spot on. I am not too comfortable with Manny in net either. His record is decieving. Bruins have averaged almost 5 goals a game in his starts. Wait until later in the year when timmy starts getting a bit fatigued to give Manny more regular starts. Right now, ride the hot hand, and that is Timmy.

Sections
Shortcuts