cammy to habs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TurnpikeDave. Show TurnpikeDave's posts

Re: Cammalleri to habs

CANADIENS SIGN SNIPER CAMMALLERI FOR FIVE YEARS

After a one year stint with the Calgary Flames that saw him score a career-high 39 goals, forward Mike Cammalleri is moving on.

The Richmond Hill, Ontario native has signed a five-year deal with the Montreal Canadiens, worth $30-million.

In Cammalleri, the Canadiens get a two-time member of the 30-goal club, who has netted more than 80 points in two of the last three seasons.

The 27-year-old has posted 132 goals and 155 assists for 287 points in 364 career games.

He spent the first five seasons of his NHL career with the Kings, before being acquired by Calgary at the 2008 NHL Entry Draft, as part of a three-way trade with the Kings and the Anaheim Ducks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazybsfan04. Show crazybsfan04's posts

Re: cammy to habs

In Response to cammy to habs:
    [QUOTE]guess they just made up for their terrible signings. hell look pretty good with gomez setting him up. PC needs to step it up
    Posted by maf559[/QUOTE]boy you can sure tell that the habs are pretty pissed off about us knockin' them off in the first round last year huh?!jeez!All these moves certainly indicate it for sure!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

As a Bruins fan, I couldn't be happier to see Cammy go to our loathed rivals au Montreal. 

Cammalleri's a mercenary of the highest degree.  It will be interesting to see if he still has the fire now that he's signed the biggest contract he'll ever get.  When the going gets tough, Cammy does not deliver.  Not to mention he's streaky as Hades. 

See his poor playoff stats with Calgary this past season.  See his whining while with LA Kings (he lost his arbitration case, correctly so, and was pretty useless the following season).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EratX. Show EratX's posts

In Response to Re: cammy to habs:
    [QUOTE]As a Bruins fan, I couldn't be happier to see Cammy go to our loathed rivals au Montreal.  Cammalleri's a mercenary of the highest degree.  It will be interesting to see if he still has the fire now that he's signed the biggest contract he'll ever get.  When the going gets tough, Cammy does not deliver.  Not to mention he's streaky as Hades.  See his poor playoff stats with Calgary this past season.  See his whining while with LA Kings (he lost his arbitration case, correctly so, and was pretty useless the following season).
    Posted by BruinsCountry[/QUOTE]

Of course you are, you are the biggest sheep around.

Whatever the Bruins do is the best

Whatever the scabs do is the worst

Your a pathetic rose coloured glass wearing homer

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

You apparently don't know much about Cammalleri. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maf559. Show maf559's posts

habs are still too small. this years market is crazy though. hossa set the rate low for first line forwards. then cammy gets 6 a year? who knows what that will mean for guys like havlat and gaborik. and bitz getting 3? thatll make chris neil think he can push up his demand from his pursuers. and lucic and wheeler? this mean theyll be $5 mil players? PC really has a good eye for talent but is awful with the cap

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EratX. Show EratX's posts

[QUOTE]You apparently don't know much about Cammalleri. 

What I do know is if the Bruins signed Cammalleri you would say it was a great signing and if the habs signed him you would say it was a bad one. You are an embarrasing homer.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Of all the Habs picked up this is the one I hate the most, Cammalleri ,  as a Bruins fan. 
    BruinsCountry,  last year in the playoffs the whole team went sour (the Falmes).
    Would you say the same thing about Iggy ? He also had a horrible playoffs.
    Anyways the Habs are filling in what they are losing.
    Toughest team next year and we play them 8 times, The Leafs, no long the Maple Laughs.  They will hurt.
    Now all the Bruins need to decide,  is do we re-sign Kessel or go after a replacement ?
    Then some patch up work,  I would try to re-sign Yelle.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Cammy is very good and I wish he went somewhere else!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

Ya this was really weird, I figured once Hossa went for 5.2 a year no forward would be getting any more. I thought Cammy would be going for 4.5. Hopefully this doesn't drive up Kessel's price. As for Bitz, the reports of him getting 3 mill annually are not true.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

EratX, I've spent time around Cammalleri, for a couple of seasons.  I've also followed his career very closely, watched a lot of his games with LA and Calgary.  That's where my opinion of him comes from.  So in answer to you telling me how, why and what I base my opinions on, NO, I would definitely not be happy if the B's had signed "Cammy". 

I never thought I'd see the day when a Montreal team had no soul, no natural leader.  But that's where they're headed.  If I were a Canadiens fan, I wouldn't be happy with the players they've acquired in the last couple days.  Gomez, Gionta, Cammalleri...talk about small ball, and not particularly fast even.  Gill?  Not even a poor man's Komisarek.  And they're bringing back Kovalev for another uninspired season?  If Plekanec and the Kostitsyns don't rebound and fulfill their potential, the Canadiens won't make the playoffs in 09-10. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

[QUOTE]EratX, I've spent time around Cammalleri, for a couple of seasons.  I've also followed his career very closely, watched a lot of his games with LA and Calgary.  That's where my opinion of him comes from.  So in answer to you telling me how, why and what I base my opinions on, NO , I would definitely not be happy if the B's had signed "Cammy".  I never thought I'd see the day when a Montreal team had no soul, no natural leader.  But that's where they're headed.  If I were a Canadiens fan, I wouldn't be happy with the players they've acquired in the last couple days.  Gomez, Gionta, Cammalleri...talk about small ball, and not particularly fast even.  Gill?  Not even a poor man's Komisarek.  And they're bringing back Kovalev for another uninspired season?  If Plekanec and the Kostitsyns don't rebound and fulfill their potential, the Canadiens won't make the playoffs in 09-10. 

Agreed !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

n Response to Re: cammy to habs:
    [QUOTE]Of all the Habs picked up this is the one I hate the most, Cammalleri ,  as a Bruins fan.  BruinsCountry,  last year in the playoffs the whole team went sour (the Falmes). Would you say the same thing about Iggy ? He also had a horrible playoffs. Anyways the Habs are filling in what they are losing. Toughest team next year and we play them 8 times, The Leafs, no long the Maple Laughs.  They will hurt. Now all the Bruins need to decide,  is do we re-sign Kessel or go after a replacement ? Then some patch up work,  I would try to re-sign Yelle.   
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE] There not the toughest (with all there midgets) and we only play them 6 times.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neely20005. Show Neely20005's posts

[QUOTE]As a Bruins fan, I couldn't be happier to see Cammy go to our loathed rivals au Montreal. 

Yeah... Good call...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gardensupportor. Show Gardensupportor's posts

As a Bruins fan, I couldn't be happier to see Cammy go to our loathed rivals au Montreal.  Cammalleri's a mercenary of the highest degree.  It will be interesting to see if he still has the fire now that he's signed the biggest contract he'll ever get.  When the going gets tough, Cammy does not deliver.  Not to mention he's streaky as Hades.  See his poor playoff stats with Calgary this past season.  See his whining while with LA Kings (he lost his arbitration case, correctly so, and was pretty useless the following season).
    Posted by BruinsCountry

HAHA Another BruinsCountry CLASSIC!

Cammalleri is absolutely tearing it up this post season 10+ goals already, was lighting it up in the regular season too before and after he got hurt.

Erat nailed you perfectly BC.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

EratX, I've spent time around Cammalleri, for a couple of seasons.  I've also followed his career very closely, watched a lot of his games with LA and Calgary.  That's where my opinion of him comes from.  So in answer to you telling me how, why and what I base my opinions on, NO , I would definitely not be happy if the B's had signed "Cammy".  I never thought I'd see the day when a Montreal team had no soul, no natural leader.  But that's where they're headed.  If I were a Canadiens fan, I wouldn't be happy with the players they've acquired in the last couple days.  Gomez, Gionta, Cammalleri...talk about small ball, and not particularly fast even.  Gill?  Not even a poor man's Komisarek.  And they're bringing back Kovalev for another uninspired season?  If Plekanec and the Kostitsyns don't rebound and fulfill their potential, the Canadiens won't make the playoffs in 09-10. 
    Posted by BruinsCountry

Wow. I've been dead wrong with some of my posts, too, but this one is really off.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dryroasted. Show dryroasted's posts

You apparently don't know much about Cammalleri. 
    Posted by BruinsCountry

Were you looking in the mirror when you said this?