Campbell to be in Boston for the Pens Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Campbell to be in Boston for the Pens Game

Per ESPN.com; NHL disciplinarian Colin Campbell will be in boston for the Pens game to root on his old friend, Matt Cook. 

Boy I know some people who would like to demonstrate the hit that Cook gave Savard and then see how legal he thinks it is.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SylvesterMexicano. Show SylvesterMexicano's posts

Re: Campbell to be in Boston for the Pens Game

Too bad Campbell won't be in the stands! Way too go Colin making sure nothing bad happens you're doing a great job! Lemieux probably ordered Bettman to have him there. You knew this was coming Colin wants to be able to hand out as many suspensions as possible to the Bruins for his buddy Sather.

Too bad Colin Cancer didn't turn down the Flyers GM job the NHL would be different. Now if we could find out what hotel he is staying at ? hmmm

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Big surprise !  I hope the Fans show their displeasure with the NHL .
    Boston be at your best !  Show hate as you do wth the Yankees.  Too bad I got no tics for this one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

In Response to Re: Campbell to be in Boston for the Pens Game:
    Big surprise !  I hope the Fans show their displeasure with the NHL . Boston be at your best !  Show hate as you do wth the Yankees.  Too bad I got no tics for this one.
    Posted by BsLegion

Good point:  maybe a good "Campbell S ucks" chant throughout the game. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I like that dbg1 !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from captainstone. Show captainstone's posts

Somebody should take out a contract on Colin Cancer.

The Bruins-haters & the Crosby-lovers need to be taught a lesson.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I like it.  The Campbell su cks chant is an excellent idea.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

I know a guy that knows a guy.. get me his hotel and room or his seat at tha Garden and what happens in Bahston, stays in Bahston..  Maybe if one of youse runs by him in the hallway and sideswipes his dome the same way Savy got tagged.. he can better understand ( while and if he returns to consciousness) why we believe it should have been called.. I say.. to hell with him and let the boys take care of long- overdue business..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Oh yes ,  the Chicken song and Campbell stinks !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to Campbell to be in Boston for the Pens Game:
    Per ESPN.com; NHL disciplinarian Colin Campbell will be in boston for the Pens game to root on his old friend, Matt Cook.  Boy I know some people who would like to demonstrate the hit that Cook gave Savard and then see how legal he thinks it is.
    Posted by dbg1

The Garden should show the photo from NESN clearly showing the hit on the "jumbotron".

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

Webster's needs to change their definition of irony to the following:
    Colin Campbell's golden goose (known to the public as Alex Ovechkin) hits Campbell's son Brian from behind and gets tossed from the game today.

What's Campbell going to do, turn a blind eye to his son being given a cheap shot or suspending the league's meal ticket for a dirty hit? Either way this has put me in a good mood for the rest of the day.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustyisacat. Show dustyisacat's posts

Webster's needs to change their definition of irony to the following: Colin Campbell's golden goose (known to the public as Alex Ovechkin) hits Campbell's son Brian from behind and gets tossed from the game today. What's Campbell going to do, turn a blind eye to his son being given a cheap shot or suspending the league's meal ticket for a dirty hit? Either way this has put me in a good mood for the rest of the day.
    Posted by joeschmo25

They are not related. Campbell's son Gregory plays for Florida.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Cooke will play....someone will take a dumb penalty, Pitt will score early and often...game will be over...

Just who on Boston is gonna do anything...I havent seen one player step up this year other than Stuart...Cooke will likely grab the smallest guy he can find like Begin and then get a 10 minutes and game as well...

My prediction is that someone will challenge him and he won't fight...he only fights when its good for him...Pitt has a lot of guys that will have his back...Rupp/Godard for starters...

If Pitt was smart they wouldnt dress him...and don't be surprised if it happens...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

great post SupportLocal81  LOL  I could see an outraged bruins fan hitting Campbell like the Savard hit. that would be classic.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

Cooke will dress, he'll answer the bell in his first shift, as he knows his teammates would have to answer for him if he didn't. I will be in the crowd, god i hope we beat them down physically and mentally and go on to win the game. It would be a huge boost to this team to deliver a message to this league that they have been missing dearly. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from beerpaul. Show beerpaul's posts

So the spineless Campbell doesn't punish Cooke.   Now he's going to show up for the rematch waving his finger insinuating:....".....don't try retribution Boston players, because I'm right here watching you...."        IF I was running the game board over centre ice....i'd be replaying the Cooke cheap shot over and over again...all game long, even in slow motion.   I hope this doesn't deter the players from "doing what they have to do".    They have to do something major to Pitt in this game.   Not only will the Bruins players loose tons of respect(from opposing team players, bruins fans....)...I, for one,  will not ever purchase a ticket to go to a Bruin game again.....if they don't demolish Cooke or one of their top players.   This whole fiasco has soured my enthusiasm for the Bruins...and the NHL.    The Bruins have to "do something"...in this rematch game.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Huh...it's March...a Campbell comes to the arena after making a controversial decision against the home team.....sounds like 1955 all over again. Hopefully it doesn't end the same way!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In a perfect world, Campbell will get more elbowing tutorials for next year's GM meetings. In reality, nothing will happen on the ice along those lines.  Hope the Bruins continue the hard hitting fore checking game and dish out some timely defensive center ice hits. The faithful Bruins fans will undoubtedly be chanting:   "Cookie" where are you? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDGECOLE. Show REDGECOLE's posts

I've been a Bruins fan for a long time, i live in Edmonton, i personally could'nt give a damn whether Campbell is there or not. Someone on Boston had better take care of business. But please, Don't take any cheap shots, cause you don't need to be compared to Cooke. He's a dirt bag player, who will get his. Hopefully a beaten by Chara or Lucic, just hit hard and often, thats all that needs to happen. Keep your head up Cooke.....Redge Cole

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

1955 lol...  I wonder what the Bruin fans would be throwing. 
    Nah,  no riot in downtown Boston on the 18th.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

1955 lol...  I wonder what the Bruin fans would be throwing.  Nah,  no riot in downtown Boston on the 18th.
    Posted by BsLegion

Although they have done their best to try to incite a riot.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

The good old days... when you could punch a linesman twice and knock him out and get a $100 fine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Riot

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

The good old days... when you could punch a linesman twice and knock him out and get a $100 fine. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Riot
    Posted by BadHabitude

By many accounts, the linesman had it coming....and Hal Laycoe (who started the incident by giving the Rocket a good taste of lumber) got nothing.

If I had a time machine, I'd definitely want to go back and watch some of those Bruins-Habs games of the 1955 season.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

Did anybody listen to Don Cherry on the CBC broadcast of the Bruins game. He went off saying the hit was a deliberate attempt to injure by that spineless Cooke. He also showed 4 or 5 clips where Cooke gave a head shot or kneed somebody with intent to injure.

Cooke should be gone for the rest of the year or better yet as long as Savard is out. Maybe he should sit in a dark room with no tv like Savvy and see how he F#cking likes it.

Campbell is coming to Boston to send a message don't start anything especially towards his poster boys for the NHL Crosby and Malkin. Thats the only reason he will be in Boston. What does he plan to do visit Savard. If he does visit Savard i hope Savard spits in his face.

The NHL really missed the boat on this one as Cherry put its open season on  headshots unless your a NHL elite like the players Colin likes to protect.

The head shot he delivered shouldn't be looked at as to who recieved all pllayers should be treated equal, star, journey man or enforcer.

This s#it could only happen in the NHL.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Now Campbell is probably going to suspend Ovechkin today at noon. TSNBobMcKenzie on Twitter "NHL has scheduled a disciplinary hearing with Alexander Ovechkin."

Colin is in repair mode when he could have already stopped these types of hits by sending a message with the Cooke hit. He doesn't get it and now he realizes the black eye he's given the NHL. IMO Campbell is now trying to save his job by coming to Boston to over see any dirty play but it has back fired.

The man is a complete joke because he doesn't provide a safe place to work for clean hockey players whom make clean hits while entertaining hockey fans.