Canada Vs U.S.A Sunday

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRUINS420. Show BRUINS420's posts

Canada Vs U.S.A Sunday

WOW!!! Are we ever going to spank you!!! I'm seeing a 7-1 final!! Might be Timmy's first start in a month let the flood gate's OPEN!!!

GO CANADA!!!!!!!!!! GO BERGY!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikehawkislong69. Show mikehawkislong69's posts

Re: Canada Vs U.S.A Sunday

canada will win, wont be a blowout. I think a lot of people are underestimating usa and sweden

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

I just bought a new big screen TV and have cable hooked up to my igloo. Nothing like winter olympics inside an igloo EH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now I just need to find my remote and Tim Hortons coffee.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

GO YANKS GO!!!
    GO YANKS GO!!!

U.S. in a HUGE upset; no score prediction, just a W!!!

CAN THE CANUCKS BEAT THE SWISS THIS TIME THROUGH???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

russia pp     malkin between kovalchuk and ovechkin.....gonchar-markov points  wow            whats up with usa-canada not possible to face each other in gold medal game................ sweede centers 1forsberg 2 backstrom 3 sedin wow

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

US had better keep it a low scoring game if they expect any chance of an upset. No way is Thomas going to start that game unless Miller and Quick are hurt.

I'll watch and rout with gusto for the US but I just don't see Rafalski and the Dcorps handling that onslaught of line after great line of Canada's talent.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Being Canadian I fear the US...why you ask?  B/C they have the best goalie in the tourny...I can't believe Oshi didnt make the cut though...guy is the energizer bunny.  Someone mentioned Sweden...they are defending champs..not underdogs.  Everyone thinks its gonna be Canada and Russia and it could be...but even teams like Finland have a shot...its the best team...not the best team on paper...

If Canada falls for some reason I am routing for the US...they are gonna be a sand paper team to play against...speed, speed and more speed...I think the back end will be their biggest downfall...

Canada is stacked...but Russia has the most guns...teams play edge would be Sweden...they have no egos and they want to show the world they are a power in the hockey world...

On that note...GO CANADA GO...

Cheers USA fans...and good luck

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neely07708. Show Neely07708's posts

Goaltending... it all comes down to goaltending for Canada.

Their strength is that from top to bottom they are deeper then every other team.  If they can get great goaltending along with that, then they are the team to beat.  Average goaltending, maybe even good goaltending might not be enough as there are definitely teams in this tourny that can knock them out.

So on that note... LET'S GO BRODEUR or LUONGO!!! GO CANADA GO!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I just don't want any Olympic Bruins hurt.

Don't like professionals in the Olympics.

Yes, I realize it would make it a world under-21 championship for the most part, but that's fine with me.  China and North Korea and Cuba could put their best out there competing against the under 21 of Russia, US and Canada and still get their clocks cleaned.

When any country that put a hockey team into the Olympics gets a legit shot to win it, I'll be interested.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Bad,

I agree and disagree...I think the Olympics should show case the best athletes in the world...and almost all hockey players play professional or junior/university hockey...

I personally want to see the best product which means pro players...this hockey could be the best we have ever witnessed...any team has a shot...excluding Norway/Swiss etc etc...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

//I just don't want any Olympic Bruins hurt./

With the bad luck we've had this year, BadHab , this is what I fear the most!

Sections
Shortcuts