Canes and Bruins series predictions....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

Canes and Bruins series predictions....

Bruins in 6. Our depth again will prevail. goaltending is a sawoff. Staal slightly over Savvy. But our secondary scoring is really in the Bruins favor. and the Defence is our big plus. Both teams are close in the physical game. Go Bruins!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Re: Canes and Bruins series predictions....

Bruins win in less than 7...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Bs in Five! Bs roll four lines!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SullyFromMA. Show SullyFromMA's posts

How I wish they were still The Whalers. How great it would be to sweep Montreal and then go onto to beat The Whale in round two.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

I gotta tell you, i have no idea what to expect in this series

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

BRUINS will win in 5

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tommazz. Show Tommazz's posts

If the Bruins lose one it will be the first game and than 4 straight I will say Bruins in Four

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HABH8R. Show HABH8R's posts

I called B's in 6 against the Scabs (thinking they would need to beat the ghosts...they didnt show up).

I'll call B's in 6 against the Canes/Whalers, they seem to hang around (ask Jersey).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

Bruins in 7, the long lay off will show playoff rust early.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

Bruins in 6. Ward can win alone at times....our secondary scoring and defence should be enough to win the series ultimately

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

I think Boston in 6. Ironically this Canes team is similar to the one that won a cup a few years back minus 2 key components...Aaron Ward & Mark Recchi.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

The canes are tired after them and the devils beating the c-rap out of each other...Ill say 6 by the B's

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Bruins in 5 or less.......unless Cam Ward wears a cape, then it might take 6.

Expect a little rust to show in the first game, but after that, it's ground and pound!

BIG, BAD, BRUINS!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from polar123. Show polar123's posts

Bruin's in 6. The canes just played a long series and may be spent. The B's have had a long wait. Though both can work against them, I think in this series a fresh B's team will be the difference.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BleedGold. Show BleedGold's posts

Bruins in 6. The B's might start slow in the first game, but they have too much depth for Carolina.

Here's video highlights from all the regular season games this year: http://www.bleedgold.com/bruins-hurricanes-2009.php

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

bruins in 6 cannes will have nothin left in the tank  after game 5   gooo bruins

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bostonwise. Show Bostonwise's posts

I'm with most of you, they might show a little rust in game one, but I say Bruins in 4 or five, I think the canes are spent and Bruins have way more depth. I can see Wheeler and Krecji just skating through them and Kessel and Savvy. Go B's
    PS the chick with the guns scares me!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from maddog2020. Show maddog2020's posts

Bruins in 5

Barry Melrose is on records as predicting the Canes in 6 and I can not remember the last time he was right about anything.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EDZ. Show EDZ's posts

Bruins in 5, maybe 6.  Their timing might be off in game 1, but they'll come out flying.  After playing 7 with New Snoozy, the 'Cains aren't used to a team that can headman the puck with 4 lines.

Ward might steal a game, maybe 2, but the 'Cains will be overmatched by fresh legs & depth.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClanMan. Show CarolinaClanMan's posts

Canes in 6!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

The hurricanes are in much better shape than the candiens. Those of you thinking 4 or 5 games should think again. They just beat an excellent Devils team.

bruins in 6 or 7

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

that factor alone in beating the devils is why the Bruins win win in 6. The Canes are satistied  with their season now... Bruins are not.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

I don't know about that one Bruinsfan4778, there are many players on that team that have won stanley cups. I don't think just making the playoffs is something they  strive for and history as shown them to be hungry.

They have good goaltending, and good scoring. Rod Brind'amor always plays great two-way hockey come playoff time. Eric Staal is big time Dangerous and if Eric Cole busts out of his playoff slump, we could be watching an excellent series.

Their forwards look good.

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CAROLINAS DEFENSEMEN? who the hell are these people?
    Anton Babchuk
    Brett Carson
    Tim Conboy
    Joe Corvo
    Tim Gleason
    Joni Pitkanen
    Dennis Seidenberg
    Frantisek Kaberle
    Niclas Wallin

I Official know NONE of these players

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

I don't know about that one Bruinsfan4778, there are many players on that team that have won stanley cups. I don't think just making the playoffs is something they  strive for and history as shown them to be hungry. They have good goaltending, and good scoring. Rod Brind'amor always plays great two-way hockey come playoff time. Eric Staal is big time Dangerous and if Eric Cole busts out of his playoff slump, we could be watching an excellent series. Their forwards look good. DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CAROLINAS DEFENSEMEN? who the hell are these people? Anton Babchuk Brett Carson Tim Conboy Joe Corvo Tim Gleason Joni Pitkanen Dennis Seidenberg Frantisek Kaberle Niclas Wallin I Official know NONE of these players
    Posted by Olsonic

Corvo and Wallin have been with them for a while.Kaberle is the brother of the Toronto star Nicklas. Seiderberg and Pitkanen are two pretty good castoffs from the flyers.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

I think Boston in 6. Ironically this Canes team is similar to the one that won a cup a few years back minus 2 key components...Aaron Ward & Mark Recchi.
    Posted by paulmend

Good Point!

Sections
Shortcuts