Canes falling like flies to dirty Penguin Plays

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

Canes falling like flies to dirty Penguin Plays

Eric Cole and Ruutu , were both taken out by dirty plays by Cooke and Eaton.

I think the B's play tough hockey , but clean. This has been the downfall at times for the Bruins, when you look back to Neely-and that pig Ulfie....and Bergeron

Adding a dirty player a la Cooke, Ott, or Avery is becoming more and more the norm.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bchan89. Show bchan89's posts

Re: Canes falling like flies to dirty Penguin Plays

yeah the hit on cole was straight dirty, he cleanly got pay back against the goon that broke his vertibre a few years ago and the then three mins later after a whistle his teammate goes right at coles knee after a freaking whistle, no penalty either

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

Good. The Carolina Hayseed cheap shot artists are getting a little of their own back this series. How about the punch to the face on Aaron Ward by Scott 'I am a sack of garbage' Walker and the knee on knee check on Marc Savard. Sounds to me like the Hurricanes and their nutso fans can see the cheap shots dished out well enough but can't take it in return.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from da-rivercharles. Show da-rivercharles's posts

Good job, Pens!!  Beat the pis* out of those cheapshot artists...