Carcillo makes it four

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NU-Griff. Show NU-Griff's posts

Re: Carcillo makes it four

Ribeiro belongs on the All Pirate Dive Team.  And I hate his guts and would not be able to root for him ever.

Add to my list (if they even play any more):

Randy Jones
    Chris Simon
    Scott Walker
    Alex Kovalev

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Obvious choices for me were Ulf, Claude and Cooke but 2 of my all-time favorites to hate were Dale Hunter and Esa Tikkanen those 2 drove me batty Arghhh!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

There are too many guys in history to list, although a lot have been mentioned.  Im ONLY going to list the dirty players/divers of today, not the guys like Kovalev and Thornton (who people hate for other reasons).  Today, NOW WAY would I want:

Cooke
    Ott
    Carcillo
    Avery
    Koivu (WAAAAAY more dirty than people realize)
    Lapierre
    Downie
    Pronger (not as dirty as he was when he was younger, but he was a DIRTY player at one time)
    Ruutu
    TooToo (although he doesnt seem as bad as he was)
    Ribeiro
    Hartnell
    Holmstrom (I think I might hate him more than anyone else in the league right now.  Super dirty, always taking cheap shots and always crying to the refs.  I want to slap that cry-baby smug mug off his fr*ggin head)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wil39. Show wil39's posts

Carcillo, Cooke, Avery, Ott, Scott Harnell

Not sure any of them have any redeeming factors. Other than Avery's Ex (Elisa Cuthbert).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

OK, you guys made me realize there are waaaay more than 4 guys I wouldn't want wearing the spoked B.
       I can't believe I forgot about COOKE, HARTNELL, DALE HUNTER & BOBBY CLARK.
    Speaking of old flyers, wasn't BILL BARBER "king of the divers" back then?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Brian Propp. One of the  Dirtest hockey players period.........

Played tough because of the other goons on the Flyers; he never backed it up himself.

Just about carved Sittler's eye's out 1 game with his stick.

Couldn't stand the guy.

I'd add Bobby Clarke to that list as well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigjeezy. Show bigjeezy's posts

Matt Cooke