Carolina tankin it!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthony3063. Show anthony3063's posts

Carolina tankin it!

The Hurricanes aren't much for stormin anywhere this year..they are tanking it knowing they will be a lottery team if they lay off rushing players back..that's IF they are hurt in the first place!

DOn't laugh, Pittsburg tanked it for years knowing they would land some darn good players!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: Carolina tankin it!

In Response to Carolina tankin it!:
    [QUOTE]The Hurricanes aren't much for stormin anywhere this year..they are tanking it knowing they will be a lottery team if they lay off rushing players back..that's IF they are hurt in the first place! DOn't laugh, Pittsburg tanked it for years knowing they would land some darn good players!
    Posted by anthony3063[/QUOTE]

Yes , it's well known that Pittsburgh got Mario Lemieux by losing on purpose to keep him away from the equally inept (at the time) Devils.

I wonder if the fans in Pittsburgh would want to go back and have their team win and have Mario go to New Jersey?

I honestly wish the Bruins had tanked it in the past ( on seasons when they weren't going anywhere) in order to get the #1 pick and actually do something with it. This team could use a Yzerman or Modano or Crosby type to help the offense which is almost non-existent lately.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Its weird, with Toronto's 1st round pick, I have been rooting for Carolina the past few weeks, GO CANES!?!?!?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sugdenflu. Show sugdenflu's posts

I'd tank it too, if Paul Maurice was my coach. The guys a pickle-puffer.