carolina won....toronto lost

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

carolina won....toronto lost

just looking for a little brightside for this evening   man,we could use a pick me up on this team.....im looking forward to the bruins getting hall so CJ can turn him into a mucker.....whoops sorry!  yeah carolina!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikehawkislong69. Show mikehawkislong69's posts

Re: carolina won....toronto lost

who cares if they get hall, he will be traded away in 2013 anyway, its the bruins way

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

i'm not so sure that the B'S own pick won't be better than Toronto's....  either way the B'S won't get Hall because Edmonton will finish last and win lottery....  B'S will be lucky to end up with a top three pick....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

i was just trying  alittle light humour really with this post....after tonights debacle we could use it....if bein serious im thinking if the b,s get fowler thats probably the best thing that could happen

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

I have to agree with above post. Forget Hall and Seguin, Boston needs depth on the blueline..they need Cam Fowler. Boston needs a new Cam on the team. Imagine how bad Boston would be on the blue line if Chara ever went down for the year!!! Im not sure they would win a game!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Watching Toronto stink it up is the only thing keeping me level headed these days

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

I want Cam Fowler also. Even if the TO lottery pick isnt top 3 the B's can easily trade up. 5 2nd rounders over the next 2 years.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Fowler is the guy we need.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

The point remains the Bruins will be in the top 3 for the lottery.
    NOTHING but NOTHING indicates the Leafs can climb out of the bottom 3, and still are in the running for the last overall.
    Carolina is a better team.  Edmonton is a better team.

Anything is possible.  I could get hit by a bus this afternoon or win the lottery for $138 or even flip a coin heads 11 times in a row, but the probability that the Leafs will finish outside of the bottom 3 is mixed up in those odds somewhere.

A top 3 pick in this coming draft will make a better than average team - which is what the Bruins are when healthy - a LOT better.  Times are bad now, but again, and its the odds, that things will become a LOT better in the coming years are excellent.  Thank you Brian Burke and Toronto.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Good points BadHabitude.

And; Instead of dumping on the Bruins too much, lets applaud their efforts in helping secure the lottery pick by losing to the teams that Leafs would be trying to pass like Columbus.....: />)

Heck at this rate, perhaps the Bruins should continue their spiral and get 2 Lottery picks.....LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

And even if the Bruins pick 3rd, look at some of the recent #3 picks made:

2008: Zach Bogosian
    2007: Kyle Turris (maybe an "Oops", but he's young and Phoenix isn't known for their draft acumen to say the least)
    2006: Jonathan Toews
    2005: Jack Johnson
    2004: Cam Barker (OK..there's a definite "Oops")
    2003: Nathan Horton
    2002: Jay Bouwmeester

Some very good players there. So even if the B's end up 3rd, you're talking about a very good player that will make a fast impact (most likely within a year or two) in Boston.

Sections
Shortcuts