*CAUTION* The Jacobs Factor

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RJbeefberger. Show RJbeefberger's posts

*CAUTION* The Jacobs Factor

We all need to be mindful of the potential Jeremy Jacobs factor here in reguard to Peter Chiarelli.

The pressure is on Chiarelli to produce Jacobs 2 coveted home playoff gate receipts and keeping the false hope alive for his season ticket holders. IF JJ can't market this Bruins team as a "playoff team" that will cost him dough and lots of it.

Chiarelli might be forced here to make a bad deal just so the Bruins can sneak into the 7th or 8th spot and the be promptly booted out of the post season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Re: *CAUTION* The Jacobs Factor

you used to be better at playing the TROLL game

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RJbeefberger. Show RJbeefberger's posts

The troll game? Way to add something to the conversation. Havent seen you make a relevant point yet.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SwineFluBruin. Show SwineFluBruin's posts

That makes me nervous if Charlie or Jeremy pressure him into giving up some picks for a rental player. I would not put it past this ownership. Being $hort$ighted is kind of their MO

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid. Show Chowdahkid's posts

The ironic thing would be that the Bruins for the first time in 18 years might have a team capable of winning a second round playoff series and Chiarelli will be forced to dump key peices due to his inept management of the cap

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: *CAUTION* The Jacobs Factor:
    [QUOTE]The ironic thing would be that the Bruins for the first time in 18 years might have a team capable of winning a second round playoff series and Chiarelli will be forced to dump key peices due to his inept management of the cap
    Posted by Chowdahkid[/QUOTE]

268 posts of this along with all your names. 
    I'de rather read what the other chowdah has, much more interesting, insightful, informative . 
    Do you ever have anything good to say ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Do you know what's funny about this thread ? I clicked on it and the only posts that showed up were B's Legion and stillallbost08. The rest have already been ignored previously . What's the chances of that happening ? Told me all I wanted to know about this topic. NEXT !

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

yawnnn

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

As a kid when I knew nothing about balance sheets, AR/AP and profit margins I crossed off Delaware North as a greedy company that's only interested in profits. Charlie Jacobs suggest a trade or a salary dumps to Chiarelli ? Charlie spends more time spending daddy's money on California real estate than doing anything else. He could care less about what's going on with the Bruins.

Sections
Shortcuts