CEMENT HANDS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Re: CEMENT HANDS

Bruno, can't say uch about krejci's play lately he's been phenominal, but as much as i love looch, i was thinking he should have had atleast 1 last night (connecting on line 1 of 3) and sturm had a couple tap homes he blew as well..

Ryder at the goal mouth as well..

Thats the one big benefit I think we get from Recchi and Satan, these guys are not going to blow those "that should be a goal"  chances...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFaninOntario. Show BruinsFaninOntario's posts

Ryder, Sturm and Wheeler contributed their ususal last night...a great big fat SWEETFUCKALL! Can we get some fries for these jokers?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

The thing i've noticed about Ryder lately is how long it takes him to get a shot off . He's wide open , gets a perfect feed and then has to take his time to get set up to take his blistering wrister . By this time a defender has put his stick in the way and the shot misfires , goes wide or is travelling at about 2 miles an hour He doesn't have a slapshot so he's screwed there . Oh well , just an observation .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Wheeler in Alone - Missed net
    Sturm alone in front and was fed a good pass - missed pass (easy goal missed)
    Ryder 2 chances with Theo down - Fail!!! Should have got the second one in

Not to mention 4 or 5 other great chances. If they ever get up by 2 goals again they will have no problem taking it to the bank the way the D and Rask are playing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GutlessChara. Show GutlessChara's posts

In Response to Re: CEMENT HANDS:
    [QUOTE]Wheeler in Alone - Missed net Sturm alone in front and was fed a good pass - missed pass (easy goal missed) Ryder 2 chances with Theo down - Fail!!! Should have got the second one in Not to mention 4 or 5 other great chances. If they ever get up by 2 goals again they will have no problem taking it to the bank the way the D and Rask are playing.
    Posted by jwb413[/QUOTE]

sturm the idoit should tray a normal length hockey stick instead of the pee wee size stick that he uses

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

wait, did you just say that krejci has cement hands? all credibility lost

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsGM24. Show BruinsGM24's posts

Krejci most certainly does not have cement hands.  The guy was really making things happen.

Ryder couldn't hit the broad side of a barn at this point.  You miss an doorstep opportunity in 1 game, it's a mistake.  When you miss those doorstep chances all year, your time has come...  Oh, I don't even want to talk about Julien's decision to put him on the 2nd PP unit with less than 5 minutes left in the game.  Ryder, who is obviously mentally challenged, held onto the puck for a good 5-10 seconds at the half wall, didn't move, and finally panicked and set a squibbler in on Theodore as the powerplay expired.  Show this guy the press box immediately.

Sturm and Wheeler certainly aren't helping.  Where is Wheeler's creativity?  He looks like a pawn out there.

The amount of "sure goals" this team misses astounds me. I say, if you play in the NHL, you should be able to tap a puck into a wide open net (I'd even take 50% of the time!).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

I should reword my statement on Krecji having cement hands but last night it seemed no one on the Bruins could put the puck in the net from in front including Krejci, but on most nites lately he has been our best player. It is frustrating to watch all these chances not being scored by the Bruins and I am not going single out Krecji, everyone has to pay more attention and get those pucks up and score more goals. I hope PC goes after as many goal scoring talented players as possible in the draft and no D we need scoring badly.