Center Ice Package???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

Center Ice Package???

Bruins fan from Florida, used to live in Mass. I didn't have the center ice package last year...

My question is this... If it were you, would you pay the 120.00$ to order the package this year,, I already ordered the NBA,, always have had that but since moving to florida its hard to stay positive with the B's, but hey I just wanted what all you guys think....

Thanks Alot!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinger646. Show stinger646's posts

Center Ice Package???

There are 29 other teams to watch if you decide to get the Center Ice package. I think you will see an improvement in the way Boston plays and will enjoy the games also, but they should not be the only reason to order it.

Watch a few games from out west and just watch the difference in play.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Center Ice Package???

I've had NHL CI for the last 2 years and am freaking out as my cable company claims to be in negotiations. I will have to go DSH NW if Cablevision blows it. It's been tough watching the Bruins but seeing the west coast teams make the cost worth it (we pay up to $149 per season). Either way hockey season starts in a couple of days--If I have to watch another Wasteball highlight I'm gonna die of boardom.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from biff44. Show biff44's posts

Center Ice Package???

IF it were broadcast in HD, it would be worth it. I do not have the package, but I understand that only SOME of the games are in HD. Regular definition--a joke in today's world.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from money273. Show money273's posts

Center Ice Package???

jmf-

Funny you should ask that. Two weeks ago, I called customer service and removed my center ice package with directv. I have considered using this money on the basketball season, but am still not sold on the Celtics. Personally, I feel that you would be wasting your money with the Bruins. Even if they do well, there is nobody on the team that I would pay to watch at this point. Maybe a couple years down the road, but not now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

Center Ice Package???

Thanks for all the input!

I think what I'll do is wait for the half season offer... Since the only team i really care about is the Bruins I will wait.. only because the DirectTV bill gets freakin' expensive with the MLB, NFL, and NBA packages already on my account...Still tryin' to convince the wife to get the fourth package..LOL Sucks being stationed in Florida because I gotta pay out the rear end to see our teams play.... Sucks because I wanna see what Claude brings to our team,, All I have to say is LEWIS is GONE and Lets have a good winter season.... If the bruins make the playoffs,, it will be a great year to be a boston sports fan... my wife is from Florida,, and she can't understand how crazy we are for our sports... Its a damn great thing since all these Florida pro sport teams have bandwagon fans... The whole state is fair weather fans.... LOL...

Go Bruins!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerseycfan. Show jerseycfan's posts

Center Ice Package???

JMF, I give you lots of credit, you are a true fan and to be a Boston Bruin fan now I give you the utmost respect. As a kid growing up in NJ in the 70's I would listen to wbz when the Bruins were on. I loved the Bruins. As I got older I could not deal with management. The final straw and I gave up my DTV package was trading Jumbo Joe. That was it. Good luck on the new season

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zippythechimp. Show zippythechimp's posts

Center Ice Package???

I am a former mass resident who now lives in florida. I am not going to renew center ice this season. I will continue to read about the bruins, but plan on following the Tampa Bay Lightning on the Sun channel. The bruins are not going anywhere this decade! Why not get some enjoyment by following a good team with talent. hey, its your home state now!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerseycfan. Show jerseycfan's posts

Center Ice Package???

77 i feel very sorry for u

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zippythechimp. Show zippythechimp's posts

Center Ice Package???

I chose to move to florida. the tampa bay lightning will be the only florida team that I will follow. I have been following the bruins since the 1970-1971 season thru ups and downs(kasper years included). I haven't given up following the bruins completely, just given up paying good money to watch a miserable franchise with no end in sight. Also have followed the celtics and red sox thru their ups and downs and will continue to do so. The current and past ownership wanted to win a championship. JJ just cares about winning more money!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zippythechimp. Show zippythechimp's posts

Center Ice Package???

Love your sarcasm! Its right on the money!

Sections
Shortcuts