Chara and Ovie

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Chara and Ovie

On the Verses broadcast, they showed Chara and Ovie having what appeared to be a heated little confrontation at center ice during warm-ups last night -- did anyone hear what that was about?

Whatever it was, I hope it happens again on Thursday.  Chara was dominant in that game and Ovie, Semin, and Backstrom were all scoreless.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

Re: Chara and Ovie

Fletcher i am not sure what they spill out but this is what Chara will need to all season. Just get in the star players face and be a little meaner/intimidating but stay out of the box and show better leadership then last year. But it nice to see the bruins drop the gloves with WSH that is an added bonus along with a win.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Agreed.  I just wonder who initiated it and what was said.  I didn't catch any post-game coverage.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Chara 2 - Ovie- 0.. Chara wins again.. Best shutdown D man in the league by a wide margin...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Chara and Ovie:
    [QUOTE]This is a league where most players are respected by other players. I'm sure the conversation was something along these lines (when i say I'm sure, i mean, I would assume) Chara: don't expect to score tonight, don't forget i have a 15 foot reach. Ovie: your out of your mind, I'm getting a hatty Chara: okay, whatever you say pal Ovie: haha, alright, nice talking with you, I'll see you out there.
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

I assume so too, but Chara did have a pretty pissed off look on his face...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I've been around hockey for 30+ years.  I've never heard it called a "hatty".

lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]Chara 2 - Ovie- 0.. Chara wins again.. Best shutdown D man in the league by a wide margin...
    Posted by cowboys9[/QUOTE]

But... but... Michael Felger said he's overpaid and easily replaceable!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chara and Ovie : But... but... Michael Felger said he's overpaid and easily replaceable!
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

So is Michael Felger :) not too mention over rated..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chara and Ovie : But... but... Michael Felger said he's overpaid and easily replaceable!
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]
    All Felger talks about is Chara's record in game 7, his contract length, and the amount of money he makes.  Felger is the biggest d bag I've ever listened to, and Mazz isn't much better when it comes to hockey.