Chara and Possible Suspension for Game 6

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDelReport. Show TheDelReport's posts

Re: Chara and Possible Suspension for Game 6

Even more reason to hate Buffalo... Listen to these clowns during the scrum at the end of the game... http://thedelreport.com/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kegarret. Show kegarret's posts

Re: Chara and Possible Suspension for Game 6

linda ruff is such a whiny little turd. i hope the B's pound them into oblivion on Monday.  Send a message for once B's!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins4me. Show bruins4me's posts

Chara not suspended 4 game 6!!!!!

We all know that Gaustad was trying to provoke Chara into doing what he did im just glad that the NHL saw it that way too.( shades of Larose last years playoffs).Maybe hes been talking to Larose(Gaustad) .We shouldve had Thornton on the ice.Anyhow per TSN,PC had to submit a formal notice to the Nhl to get the suspension lifted.It was granted. Nice try Ruff you big baby!!! You coach the same way you played commit a fowl and then complain about it!!! What about Kaleta and Roy falling on the ice like theyd been shot!!! I think the officials relized theyd been duped.We lost the game,didnt play well,no emotion.move on play well and desperate and Win game 6!!!!