CHARA CLEARLY BEST B

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

CHARA CLEARLY BEST B

As of today, with the team the BRUINS have right now, Z is clearly the best BRUIN ON THE TEAM!!! The BRUINS can make up the difference w/the loss of SAVARD, but tonight was a clear example that the d is disasterous w/out CHARA. I thought i would nevah evah say this, but FERENCE being out hurts too. HUNWICK should make the conversion to forward. he aint gonna cut it in the long run on the blue line. I have been a big fan of Wiedman, but I can no longer defend him anymore after what I saw tonight. The loss of Z makes everybody else standout much more, for better or worse.  in this case better took a holiday, and worse was like putting your face into a very dirty gahbage can!!!  if Z is not playing thursday, i think i'll pass on watching the disaster!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Re: CHARA CLEARLY BEST B

Mistakes are usually magnified on defense.  That is especially true with bigger defensemen, since they lack the quickness of many of the smaller guys.  Chara has made some mistakes this season, but is still the best defenseman on the team by far. 

Like so many other players on the team this season, it has been frustrating to see Chara appear to play with less intensity and toughness this season.  It takes a game without him like tonight to remind us all of how much he does that goes unnoticed. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I agree, Chara is my favourite Bruin and as I have said many times.. there are 29 teams lining up to have this guy on their team, but like some fans we eat our own sometimes..The man has played hurt all year, and looks like that groin has never healed since early in the season as it has flared up again....will need surgery after the season on his finger, can't fight with wraps on his hands or is suspended..yet all you hear on here is he is a lacklustre leader, shows no emotion, can't hit, can't fight.. yeah, well there are underlying reasons for that ... when healthy no one can touch this guy and he proved it last year..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Milbury26. Show Milbury26's posts

Chara's number is 33 because that's the percentage of the time that he actually tries here.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThisIsBruinsCountry. Show ThisIsBruinsCountry's posts

Big Chara fan..

You have to think having any Bruin's Dman next to you, other than Stuart who he never plays with, he's gotta be thinking how much he's gotta cover up for the other guy.  Either its some rookie or a bum like Ferrance or Morris (thank goodness GONE). You know he has to play more conservative when he looks over and there's ole Dennis Wideman next to him.

Hopefully Seidenburg can be that guy.

8. This post has been removed.