Chara did everything he could to help Rangers.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3855502. Show user_3855502's posts

Re: Chara did everything he could to help Rangers.

I can't see how fans can bash Chara. He is our BEST Dman and has been for years. Just because his game is not flashy and he doesn't bash someone's skull in every game doesn't mean he is bad. He takes on the opponents best player every night and usually does a damn good job. Take Chara off this team and what is your new 1st D pair? Wideman and Seidenberg? Watch this team play for a few weeks without Chara in the lineup and you will be begging to have him back.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheelhouse46. Show Wheelhouse46's posts

"watch this team play without chara... and we'll be begging for him"

Exactly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheelhouse46. Show Wheelhouse46's posts

I wish the bruins could implement him more in their offense, tho. Guys got a bomb. I think dez hit it on the head... that left hand has to be an issue.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmikebruins8. Show mrmikebruins8's posts

finger thats all i hear about if the guy played in the olympics he can play i dont see him wincing when he lets the slap shot go no more excuses its time to step up and be the captain of give the c to bergi

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Chara did everything he could to help Rangers.:
    finger thats all i hear about if the guy played in the olympics he can play i dont see him wincing when he lets the slap shot go no more excuses its time to step up and be the captain of give the c to bergi
    Posted by mrmikebruins8

You must not actually play hockey if you you think a dislocated finger is no big deal.Yeah Chara played in Olympics.It shows that at less than 100% he is still a world class defender.Bergeron is my favourite player but I see no positives coming from stripping the "c" from Chara.