chara did not deserve a star

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

chara did not deserve a star

chara's worst game of the year defensively . bergeron deserved a star.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: chara did not deserve a star

Both Ference and Chara got worked by all of the Atlanta forwards. I mean it was ridiculous especially that one guy who's a free agent this summer what's his name ?

It think orange pylons are more difficult to go around than Chara last night!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

More Chara hate .. Give it up Boys... There are 29 teams that would love to have the guy.. I gather you did not see the Ottawa game he dominated the other night .. See I can pick and choose as well.. Plus the guy gets 3 points in the win and you start picking him apart.. Please Give me a break.. I will take the offensive output thanks very much...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

dont hate chara at all . but last night was one of his worst games give aways galore  no physical play  and was out of position quite a bit. did score  but bergeron was excellent and deserve a star

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

cowboys9 is absolutely correct.  Look elsewhere for criticism, the team has small defensemen who can head man the puck, but seem to lack the verve to handle pressure in their zone.  Chara is not Bourque, he did not get offered the contract he was playing under, he is a monster on defense with the the motis operandi of stopping the best players on the opposing teams. Have a nice day, some of us including Chara have less than stellar days. Chara is not the problem.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

i didn't say he was a problem but he had an awful game . and did not deserve a star .

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

That's probably the first i've ever bagged on Chara ever on this board. i should take into account that he was made to look bad by one of the best forwards in the game. Ily makes allot of great defensman look bad.

Sections
Shortcuts