Chara earns his strips

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GutlessChara. Show GutlessChara's posts

Chara earns his strips

Last post for GutlessChara...he showed some real Bruin balls the last half dozen games and playing like a true captain. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Re: Chara earns his strips

True enough.  He's been a warrior although for the most part, he's been below form.  I think he's played the majority of the season with more injuries than the club has understandably revealed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

In Response to Chara earns his strips:
    Last post for GutlessChara...he showed some real Bruin balls the last half dozen games and playing like a true captain. 
    Posted by GutlessChara

True enough.  He's been a warrior despite a season in which he's been mostly below form.  I still think he's played with more injuries than the team has understandably revealed. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Two things: Are the Bruins now getting around the no-bonus structure of standard contracts by rewarding players with trips to the ballet?  (strips?)

I approve the move to retire the name, not because I didn't agree with it but because people on these boards will cling like grim death to opinions that are clearly wrong or no longer valid (think of all the anti-Lucic crap of a month ago).  Nice to see someone take the initiative and say hey, time to get off the guy's case.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I like how chara shoed this game means something and played like it, even better i like how he adjusted his positioning on a crunching hit in the corner but i hotta tell you the most exciting plays of the year for me were the 3 sh goals, it was like god rained down some sort of spirit for 2 minutes but the bs only needed 1 lol

Sections
Shortcuts