chara hurt?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

chara hurt?

chara has to have an lagging injury hes like a big stump out there,no jump don,t hit, doesn shot the puck hard , no intesity like we do see ,,whyyyyyyyyyyy,,,

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boston-kyle. Show Boston-kyle's posts

Re: chara hurt?

Its been over a month now into the season - Chara has been average at best. Only game he showed true Norris trophy skills was against the Oilers. The bruins are far and away a middle of the pack team if Chara isnt on top of his game. I sure hope hes not injuried cuz our team would be terrible without him. He should be getting more than 2 shots on net.

LETS GO BRUINS!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from airbus01. Show airbus01's posts

Exactly what I was thinking last night everytime he touched the puck. He was making weak passes and did not seem very mobile. If he is hurt, that is another big blow to the team. If we lose him we will be in even bigger trouble then we are now but then I guess how much worse can it be then losing?

We need him as healthy as possible for Buffalo. I think he should sit for the Montreal game and rest whatever injury he has. Otherwise, definelty mark both games as losses.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Fluto's chat last Thursday, he said he'd seen no indications of an injury.  I suppose he could be trying to help the team by not revealing what would be a big secret, or perhaps Chara could be doing a fantastic job of hiding it. 
    No, I don't think he is hurt. 
    Maybe he's got baby blues, maybe the team around him is not playing well enough for him to do something other than play it safe.  I don't know.
    More than anyone else though he needs to pick it up.  That biggest domino needs to fall into place first.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to chara hurt?:
    [QUOTE]chara has to have an lagging injury hes like a big stump out there,no jump don,t hit, doesn shot the puck hard , no intesity like we do see ,,whyyyyyyyyyyy,,,
    Posted by bruinsfan084evr[/QUOTE]

I think it's a shoulder injury.His shots from the point are "half-slaps" without the wind-up. His physical play has been there in some games, missing in others. He was hurt at the end of last season. Perhaps he opted for the off season to recover and he's not 100%.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from flossy8. Show flossy8's posts

No he is just not as good as everyone likes to pretend he is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Well he must have been hurt against Carolina last year also, because he looks like the same overhyped guy to me. 7.5 MILLION?  For what? Stick checks and hitting opponents in the corners? How about cracking some heads and showing some leadership!!! Keep posing with your clothes off, that seems to be more important to him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Strip him of the "C"...he has been showing us zero in the leadership department!!!!!  Of all people, he is the one that should be able to take this team on his stratosheric shoulders and get a few f*%king wins!!!!  HIT,SHOOT,SCORE big Z!!!!  Come on man, show us something!!!! 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SwineFluBruin. Show SwineFluBruin's posts

If Chara played the same way last year and was not 6'9" he would not have won the Norris trophy.  He is a decent defensman who gets way too much exposure and credit because of his freakish size.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from da-rivercharles. Show da-rivercharles's posts

In Response to Re: chara hurt?:
    [QUOTE]You are just figuring out now that he stinks...? You need to pay more attention
    Posted by nashville0303[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure anyone posts more lame comments than trailer park trash grand-ole-opry-hick boy.  Hey Nash-hick, stick to what you do best, getting it on with your sister!

Sections
Shortcuts