Chara Misconduct? Missed that minute of play

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

Chara Misconduct? Missed that minute of play

Wouuld anyone be nice enough to enlighten me as to why / how he got a misconduct? I stepped away from the TV for a moment and when i returned, the fans appeared to be mocking Buffalo for some reason; next thing I hear, chara's kicked out.

Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: Chara Misconduct? Missed that minute of play

The kettle and him were jousting before the puck drop and Ka came after him and Z gave him a shot to the head and that was basically it. March and Kennedy were also into it a bit and also got 10 min misconducts. 5 more games between these 2 look for some good old fashioned hockey, I do believe z and he will go before the year is out.

Best game for Thor, he remembered what his main concern is and that is his team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

Wasn't much in it. Chara retaliated to being hit by a Buffalo player just before a face off. Hit him back with the stick then when the guy came in gave him a smack in the chops. Another Buffalo player tried to join in and he got a smack too. Refs broke it all up before anything else happened.

Good performance from Boston. Lucky Miller wasn't playing but deserved the win all the same.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

A million thanks for this, No4. That'll teach me to walk away!

I do agree Thornton was awesome. Also the 2nd fight was the best Thornton pounding I've seen in a long time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

In Response to Re: Chara Misconduct? Missed that minute of play:
    Wasn't much in it. Chara retaliated to being hit by a Buffalo player just before a face off. Hit him back with the stick then when the guy came in gave him a smack in the chops. Another Buffalo player tried to join in and he got a smack too. Refs broke it all up before anything else happened. Good performance from Boston. Lucky Miller wasn't playing but deserved the win all the same.
    Posted by Kurako

Yeah-- I was thinking the same thing about Miller. Thanks! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

In Response to Chara Misconduct? Missed that minute of play:
    Wouuld anyone be nice enough to enlighten me as to why / how he got a misconduct? I stepped away from the TV for a moment and when i returned, the fans appeared to be mocking Buffalo for some reason; next thing I hear, chara's kicked out. Thanks!
    Posted by BruinsUnite

Chara gave him a good two hander in the back of the legs before the draw.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

The kettle and him were jousting before the puck drop and Ka came after him and Z gave him a shot to the head and that was basically it. March and Kennedy were also into it a bit and also got 10 min misconducts. 5 more games between these 2 look for some good old fashioned hockey, I do believe z and he will go before the year is out. Best game for Thor, he remembered what his main concern is and that is his team.
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

Chara & Keleta will go? thats not happening! The only time Keleta gets into it is when he has the upper hand & the other guy at a disadvantage....hes a cheapshot artist in the mood of Claude Lemieux....he has acouple raisans labeled sunmaid in those trousers!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

The kettle will not be left a choice, Z will do him whether he likes it or not similar to Thor's 2nd tonight, Gaustad didn't have a choice. Thought Thor was going to get the instigator on that one, he thru his gloves early.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In Response to Chara Misconduct? Missed that minute of play : Chara gave him a good two hander in the back of the legs before the draw.
    Posted by soups-7

Kaleta gave him a little whack just before that.  I'm not sure if anything happened before that.  Chara gave him the better chop, and in any case both happened right in front of the official that was about to run the face-off.  I think it may have been little more than an attempt to get Chara off the ice.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

reffs was restoring peace to the game knowing it was over didn,t want the game to drag on ,,they do have there favorite watering hole to go to after the game

Sections
Shortcuts