Chara, Morris and Wideman PP, they all can SHOOT!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Chara, Morris and Wideman PP, they all can SHOOT!

The powerplay this year will look great . I believe Bruins PP will be top three in the league this season.
    Chara and Morris on the points will attract a lot of penalty killers up high and that will open up for 3 on 2 by Bruin forwards down low.  If they hang back they'll be at the mercy of the Bruins shooters and Wideman can shoot em up also !
    I know Kess was great down low but lets not forget that was Sturm's " forte " also.
    What do you think ? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Chara, Morris and Wideman PP, they all can SHOOT!

I'd like to see Wideman actually hit the net allot more this year too be honest. So far so good with Morris but Wideman to me just looks like he's still in summer vacation mode and i'm a Wideman fan.

I think allot of pro athletes who aren't fiightng for a spot on the team just go into coasting auto pilot mode in the pre-season. Can't fault them don't need an injury to start the season. Morris great pick up plays smart.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from elosias. Show elosias's posts

I've been impressed by what I've seen from Morris thus far, both his play and his willingness to step up for teammates.  The B's PP does look like something that will make the other team have to work pretty hard.  However, I think we've given up two or three shorties in the preseason too, and that kinda worries me.

SanDog, I kinda thought Wides tried to aim a little off-net on purpose.  You know, to get a bounce off the boards or to get to a tip-in/redirect chance.  I'm not arguing with you, but I've seen that strategy a lot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Adding Morris will turn out to be a great move, and he will be worth his salary.
    As far as WIDE-man is concerned, he needs to put the puck on net.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

ah yah know would it kill you to put it on the net every once in awhile ah Widemen ? The Dude

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IceGoalie3014. Show IceGoalie3014's posts

I am very excited about this Powerplay.  They use a lot of out of the ordinary movement to confuse the PK and they keep the goalie moving to create holes and exaustion.  I like the template they have set forth!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Chara, Morris and Wideman PP, they all can SHOOT!:
    [QUOTE]As far as WIDE-man is concerned, he needs to put the puck on net.
    Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]

At the start of the season last year Wides was putting them on net. The tail end is where his shot was no longer as accurate.
    Let's not forget he was playing on average 23mins per game. With injuries to Ference and Ward last season he got taxed a little.
    I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.
    SanDog, I'm a fan of Wideman also.

P.S.  Chara scored on PP tonight.  I'm telling you our PP will be powerful .
    we didn't get to see the full effect yet as Julien was testing many different point men. Come next week with season start  ...can't wait !