Chara OFFICIALLY a Norris finalist.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SullyFromMA. Show SullyFromMA's posts

Chara OFFICIALLY a Norris finalist.

Not that it should come as a surprise to anybody, they guy has been the best shut down D-man all season. Let's hope a true defensive defenseman wins!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Re: Chara OFFICIALLY a Norris finalist.

Nick Lidstrom, Red Wings
    Jeff Green, Capitals are the other two canidates.

We will see what happens. Doesn't Lidstrom win this thing like every year? I hope Z wins it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SullyFromMA. Show SullyFromMA's posts

I think Lidstrom is going for his 7th.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from daysgoby. Show daysgoby's posts

Z Chara deserves the Norris this year, he has been awesome all year.  He's much better than Nick Lidstrom ( time for a change ) or Jeff Green, all good players but Z is for me.

GO BRUIN'S

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Agreed. Chara deserves it. I can't believe there actually were B-fans who were ripping him this season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

[QUOTE]Agreed. Chara deserves it. I can't believe there actually were B-fans who were ripping him this season.
    Posted by royf19[/QUOTE]

camconner said it made him sick to watch Chara play.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Kind of funny after all the post last year asking why is this guy the captain,why did we waste our cash, and so on and so on. Now you know why big Z is a bona fide superstar.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Chara was a Norris Finalist last season too, and since there's even been some coaches talk about him being MVP this year (we know that won't happen, Ovechkin's got that baby sewn up) because B's have been so good, I think he's got it.  Lidstrom had a sub-par year, for him anyways.  And Caps 30-goal scorer Mike Green tapered off a bit from his peak earlier in season and at 23, will likely have other chances to win it. 

Sections
Shortcuts