CHARA OUT FOR TONIGHT WOW!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

CHARA OUT FOR TONIGHT WOW!!!!

Chara will be out for tonights game

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Re: CHARA OUT FOR TONIGHT WOW!!!!

Well there is alot of people on this board that say he needs to sit anyway. lets see how the B's fair without him. We obviously need him, but lets get a good look @ Penner. good luck buddy.

I just hope the Bruins start showing some urgency, They are playing like they are in the top of the standings and games dont mean much. Hopefully what happened to Savard will wake the Bear. It's a shame that it had to happen to our best player or even any player in general. I wouldnt even wanna see that happen to Maxime Lederrier.

come on Bruins play like it counts. (EMOTION IS THEY KEY TO THIS TEAM).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Truth is they are both very important.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

Agreed B'sking.  Savvy hasn't looked right all year.  Injuries and playing with 3rd and 4th liners hasn't helped as well but even on the PP, he seems to make some plays that I just scratch my head at.  No doubt we are better when Savvy is in the lineup but I remember back in 07-08, when Begin cracked Savvy's back and Savy misseed the last bit of the season, the B's stepped up big time.  Didn't have Bergeron for that stretch either.  Krejci and Metro were the guys that carried us at the centre position.  The same could happen now with Krejci and Bergeron.  Sobatka will be key in the stretch as he should be getting more minutes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Tonight the Bruins need to come together. Right of the bat Thornton needs to be on Orr and let him know that his thugery wont be tolerated. Next they need to control the PHYSICAL aspects of the game. I think we need to see some players try some individual efforts and take the puck right to the net, Wheeler is great @ this and he never does it (dump & Chase) and it is getting very predictable. Juliens needs to loosen the reigns and let the Bruins try playing offensively he might be suprised and it also might suprise some other teams that are expecting the Bruins to play so tight defensively. I think the system has hampered this team this year and teams have caught on. The Bruins were studied by many teams last year because of there success. This year teams have figured out ways to beat our system.

Julien needs to quit being so stubborn. Hockey is about putting more pucks in the oppositions net. We are good defensively but its time to try a new strategy. make some adjusts Julien.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Chara is scared of Orr...he wouldnt drop them the other night and now he has the Leaf Flu...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

I dont think Chara's afraid of Orr. He has messed up bigger guys than him. youtube Chara vs Koci and see what this guy can do. his punch can break your face if not protected. Orr is tough cookie but he got 1 better punch than Lucic. Lucic is 21 yrs old and believe it or not he is still learning. He will get the better of Orr eventually.Thornton and Orr should be a good one tonight. Chara is afraid of Orr I highly doubt that. I dont think Chara's afraid of anyone.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Orr wouldnt last in a toe to toe battle with Chara

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from airbus01. Show airbus01's posts

In Response to Re: CHARA OUT FOR TONIGHT WOW!!!!:
    Chara is scared of Orr...he wouldnt drop them the other night and now he has the Leaf Flu...
    Posted by shuperman

Ummm... please go back to the Leafs board and stop posting here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

air,

Not a leaf fan dude...was totally disgusted that he skated away from him last week after he thumped our young kid...if you checked how long I have been posting on here you would know that I am a Boston fan...

Chara is the most imposing player in the league when he wants to be...problem is he doesnt stand up often enough to show it...

but get your facts straight before you start calling regulars out...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from airbus01. Show airbus01's posts

shuperman... ok, I hear ya......

Yes Chara is the "C" and he needs to stick up for his team mates but the B's losing Chara for 5 minutes versus the Leafs losing Orr for 5 minutes are two vastly different things.

Orr is out there to cause trouble that is about it. He has 4 points this year. I know Chara does not have a ton of points but he does so mush for the team and if you lose him for 5 minutes and your in deep s^%&.

Yea, I would love to see Chara pound Orr but it's not worth losing him. He knows it and he is not about to do anything stupid especially where every game counts so much.

Chara was more physical last year becasue they were 1st in the East. The games were not as important. He had some leeway to get in some fights. Not this year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SwineFluBruin. Show SwineFluBruin's posts

Orr wouldnt last in a toe to toe battle with Chara
    Posted by lucicfan

Chara wouldn't even fight Laraque last year when Chara turtled twice in the same game. I'm sure Orr of all people would do just fine against Chara.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

air, Not a leaf fan dude...was totally disgusted that he skated away from him last week after he thumped our young kid...if you checked how long I have been posting on here you would know that I am a Boston fan... Chara is the most imposing player in the league when he wants to be...problem is he doesnt stand up often enough to show it... but get your facts straight before you start calling regulars out...
    Posted by shuperman

Right he is supposed to fight with his finger in a splint which needs surgery also.  Give it a rest...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

ss,

you and I have beaten this subject to death...he did nothing...he could have stood in and said something or laid a big hit or showed that he even cared that his young player was not alone.  Fact: He did nothing!  He is the captain and a giant who is possibly one of the best fighters in the league...if you can't fight at least pretend you are a mean giant instead of the giant furry cat that I can't say on here without betting banned

And losing him for 5 minutes against the leafs would not have ended our season...

air,

I disagree with your statement that the games meant more last year...as a captain you play every game like it is your last...thats why he is the captain to ensure that everyone is ready to go...you don't play the game only when you are winning...

Sections
Shortcuts