Nice Job CLODE you clueless clown

SWING AND A MISS BY THE GIRAFFE!

Recchi aka cement skates????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJJustSell. Show JJJustSell's posts

Re: Chara shooting first W TF???

total desperation...and big Lurch fans on the shot...go figure

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Chara shooting is good.  Thomas costed a point tonight!!  Kopitar scored with a wrister from like 25 ft with no traffic in front and then in the shootout he slides backward in the net with the puck.  Brutal technique!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Thomas got the Bruins a point tonight holding a strong Kings team to two goals through regulation and overtime. Do you people even watch the games? Why do we allow players to stand directly in front of the net untouched and unblocked on the PK? Bad coaching again in the shootout, and im sure people like you think two goals is a offensive explosion!!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

HEY LUCAOOO! What was Hanzus doing in front of the net on Kopitar's goal? It's called screening! That's right blame THOMAS!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

This is one game where  the B's had every opportunity to win and blew it.  In the shootout Thomas sucked, Chara, Recchi?  embarassing..... The NHL is the only league where you lose a game and you move up in the standings....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I certainly don't agree with Julian using these 2 in the top 3? However, this team is so down on itself right now. I think CJ wanted the vetrens to come through instead of the kids. I think Recchi is doing a heck of a lot more than what was expected of him! However, the shoot-out is not where he belongs! Chara should be used maybe as 5 or 6 shooter at best! I think even CJ is getting rattled & it maybe time to bring in someone else! I mean it worked for Pittsburg last year! Bring in Andy Murray! I mean he certainly got St. Louis going late last year. The B's are so out of sync & using non shootout guys as your first set of 3 is mind boggling. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

notacryinwino,

Thomas got the bruins a point tonight?  You have got to be kidding me?  He should have had Kopitar's goal and was horrible in the shootout.  The guy continues to let in soft goals....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

It went off his stick.  Tough goal.

I think Julien's sending a msg to Management, saying, "get me some skill down here".  They lack players with hands and puckskills.  They have lots of grit and IQ, but no skill and finish.

Morris is losing stock with me w/every game.  He is just slow.  Slow on the pass, slow on the decisions, slow on the shot..  He's making way to much money for his talent level.  So, while were still evaluating, Pete, lets find some better D-men please.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

If you guys watched the replay there is no one in sight when Kopitar took his shoot.  The game was broadcasted in Canada and they are making fun of Thomas in here they said that both goals have been softies...not NHL caliber.  I can live with the first one but again a wrister from 25 feet with no one in front has to be stopped by an NHL goalie.  Thomas value is melting in the sun right now.  Other teams are not stupid.   He is far from the Vezina winner of last year!!  Later on he had a chance to redeem itself in the shootout.   The win was in sight...the only thing he had to do against Ryan Smith was to stay in position and force him to beat him with a good move.  Instead Smith could have shot anywere because Thomas with his bad technique was falling backward so it was basically a free goal.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

And by the way the Rask goal against Buffalo had 4 player in the shooting lane and he said he did not see anything.  Thomas had no one to screen and dont say he had because i have watch the replay many times.  If you guys say he was screened...you must be Thomas relatives because it is a complete false statement.   If he keeps letting softies like that he will have no value when comes next years and be playing in the american league pretty soon!!

Sections
Shortcuts