Chara still can't put up a solid night??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from smittyballz. Show smittyballz's posts

2 goals was very nice.. but the minus 1 rating means he was on the ice for all 3 goals scored against....granted he does log a lot of ice time...but still I have yet to see him put in a complete 2 goal 2 assist or maybe just a goal 1 assist plus 2 or 3 night.. if so it has been very rare.. TRADE CHARA he sux.. or just cut his legs off at the knees and make him a regular size guy, cut his salary in half and we got a good hockey player....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

i think chara is around plus 6 so far this year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitch19. Show nitch19's posts

Hey, not that I'm asking or expecting a Gordie Howe hat trick out of him, but with Thornton and Lucic currently out, maybe he could also think about shedding the gloves.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from smittyballz. Show smittyballz's posts

Thx again chara for sucking it up against tampa bay.. u just keep proving to all those chara lovers that you should be paid 3 million and should be a 3rd or 4th defenseman... THERE IS NO WAY THIS GUY MAKES THE ALL-STAR Every team hates him including the BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

all teams have players that are overpaid get over it. teams also have players that are underpaid. Chara is playing better than last year but still needs to improve. try watching your favorite player and let everyone know everytime they screw up. You would be surprised how often that would be.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from smittyballz. Show smittyballz's posts

very well said.. preaching to the chior...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from smittyballz. Show smittyballz's posts

chara sucking it up again.. great game so far for the bruins minus chara.... I just wish I didnt have to listen to jack edwards and watch him.. and i know i can just turn down the sound but chara is still there..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from smittyballz. Show smittyballz's posts

very well put