Check out the Buffalo whiner fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Check out the Buffalo whiner fans

Here's a link to a TSN story on Vanek. The story is boring but the fan comments after are a laugh. See if you can find pbergeron37 in there making Sabre fans angry. Way to go buddy, keep up the good work.
    http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=318527

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Check out the Buffalo whiner fans

We'll see if they make a rap song out of it!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

It's kind of funny but it's kind of sad.  Sabres fans that I know are intelligent, fun people, except for that whole "culture of victimhood" thing that I discuss in the TSN thread.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

reilly24 thank you for that link and laughs it provided to me! What a bunch of babbies vaneks own clumsyness caused his injury and besides I wouldn't put it by him that he dove to try to sell a penalty call and it back fired and hurt him self hahahaha! Its not like anyone on the sabres dives to get bogus calls right?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Vanek call was a penalty, he got one, live with it it was not a shot like Sav's.

What he did to Wheeler was worse and no call luckily no injury.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

Well i was at that game and i must admit i gained allot of respect for the fans in Buffalo. Not one person around me complained about the hit and 99% of the fans i came across were very knowledgeable and just havening allot of fun heckling me and what not. it was all done in good fun and a few actually bought me some beers at a bar after the game. What a difference then going to Montreal or Toronto were allot of there fans are obnoxious and ignorant. Cant wait till game 5 so I can do it all over again.