Check out the Buffalo whiner fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Check out the Buffalo whiner fans

Here's a link to a TSN story on Vanek. The story is boring but the fan comments after are a laugh. See if you can find pbergeron37 in there making Sabre fans angry. Way to go buddy, keep up the good work.
    http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=318527

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Check out the Buffalo whiner fans

We'll see if they make a rap song out of it!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

It's kind of funny but it's kind of sad.  Sabres fans that I know are intelligent, fun people, except for that whole "culture of victimhood" thing that I discuss in the TSN thread.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Vanek call was a penalty, he got one, live with it it was not a shot like Sav's.

What he did to Wheeler was worse and no call luckily no injury.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

Well i was at that game and i must admit i gained allot of respect for the fans in Buffalo. Not one person around me complained about the hit and 99% of the fans i came across were very knowledgeable and just havening allot of fun heckling me and what not. it was all done in good fun and a few actually bought me some beers at a bar after the game. What a difference then going to Montreal or Toronto were allot of there fans are obnoxious and ignorant. Cant wait till game 5 so I can do it all over again.

Sections
Shortcuts