Chiarelli Scouting Phoenix

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Re: Chiarelli Scouting Phoenix

Why would he be scouting Phx?  He can't take any money back in return.  If anything, PC should be scouting San Antonio.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

MeanE,

I think the Coyotes would have the cap space to add on Wheeler.  Maybe give the B's a mid level draft pick.  We won't be getting much if anything in return unless they wanna do a multi player trade

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Phoenix wouldnt take Wheeler back.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

Wheeler screwed PHO over not signing after being drafted high by them. Can't imagine they would take him back.
    MeanE - if you move Ryder you are most likely taking something back thats not as much $$.
    So who does PHO have for defensman outside of D. Morris that would interest Boston? FYI

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

as I was typing - FYI - D Morris had a nasty top shelf goal last night vs. Montreal.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Are you out of your mind trading Wheeler ???????????

Yeah right why give away a 30 goals scorer for a draft pick ...DUH ! ! ! !

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Probably the quickest i've ever seen him shoot a puck.  Maybe he's learning.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Brady - My point is, they can't afford to take any money back.  So it is not necessary to scout the desert dogs.  PC has to clear cap room. A draft pick or prospects are what needs to come back in return.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Wheeler is a 30 goal scorer?  LOLERZ

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

Not sure what he makes or what it would take - but any chance on bringing a guy like Yandle back to Boston? Nice stats (12 goals, 29 assists last yr) - he's from Boston. Just a pipe dream I know - but what else would PC be looking at?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

KrazyJoe, we have just learned to let Stanley have his little Wheeler rants, and ignore him. He's harmless, but cute.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Probably wants to get Morris back...

Does this guy really know what he is doing ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

trade wheeler for a dentist that can pull wisdom teeth on weekends.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Miller, we are ignoring you, so please stop and go away.

Posts from RMiller87 are hidden

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I knew it had to be Miller ranting on Chiarelli and the Bruins. Phoenix is still shuffling  so maybe Ryder + Hunwick+ Paille for Yandle and draft picks. Guessing, but could be one possibility. Phoenix gets a shooter; a PK guy; and a mobile defenseman fo the skating required in the West

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Cap-strapped Bruins are getting ready to deal, and CSNNE.com has learned Blake Wheeler/Michael Ryder are names in play http://bit.ly/d2cVWF

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

In Response to Re: Chiarelli Scouting Phoenix:
    I knew it had to be Miller ranting on Chiarelli and the Bruins. Phoenix is still shuffling  so maybe Ryder + Hunwick+ Paille for Yandle and draft picks. Guessing, but could be one possibility. Phoenix gets a shooter; a PK guy; and a mobile defenseman fo the skating required in the West
    Posted by Bogie6

I would make that Trade Yandle is beast. Hometown boy would significantly improve our defense.
    Chara-Yandle
    Boy-Siedes
    Stuart-Ferrence

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Cap-strapped Bruins are getting ready to deal, and CSNNE.com has learned Blake Wheeler/Michael Ryder are names in play http://bit.ly/d2cVWF
    Posted by bruinsfan084evr

Maybe, the guy was just at the Centre Bell because he wanted to see the Eastern Conference's No. 1 Team...

It's as good an explanation as any here... 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Bottomline : Chiarelli (the big spender) is now desperate to unload some salary to deal with the Cap crisis that he, himself, created in Boston.

The sharks smell blood and know that the Bruins are in a position of weakness.

Don't expect anything good to come out of this deal.

Bruins are likely going to get taken to the cleaners on this one.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I could see Los Angeles and Anaheim in play for some deals out here on the west coast as well. Drew Doughty just went on IR for LA so they might need help on the back end and Anaheim needs help everywhere scoring plus the blueline.

Plenty of teams that could possibly be trade partners not just Phoenix and Ottawa.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Regardless of the teams involved, the Bruins are the desperate trade partner in having to shed salary in order to deal with the cap problems that Chiarelli. himself, created in Boston.

First rule of managing in the NHL  - avoid having to make a deal from a position of weakness.

Does this guy really know what he is doing ? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

BTW Morris' goal to notch last night's game at the Bell Centre before my Habs won in overtime was a thing of beauty !

Hope PC enjoyed that one !

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

I could see Los Angeles and Anaheim in play for some deals out here on the west coast as well. Drew Doughty just went on IR for LA so they might need help on the back end and Anaheim needs help everywhere scoring plus the blueline. Plenty of teams that could possibly be trade partners not just Phoenix and Ottawa.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Doughty's IR stint is retroactive to Oct. 21 and he's already back skating. He won't be out long.

Unless they offload a significant amount of cash, the Sens won't be a good trade partner for the Briuns as they're in cap trouble themselves.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

I would be shocked if the B's got Yandle.  But in a good way.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

The question is why would Phx want to give up Yandle for a few retreads?
    Yandle had 41 points last year, which makes him a very desirable commodity. 

So if I'm Phx, do I think I can do better than Ryder/Paille/Hunwick from a team that is desperate to do a deal. Not to mention the Cap hit. You'd need to throw a serious player, or draft pick to make this happen. Phx can't spend money, plain and simple.

Busted.

Sections
Shortcuts