Chiarelli Scouting Phoenix

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Chiarelli Scouting Phoenix

Gomez's 7.5Mil = 13 goals in 85 games of wearing a toilet seat candy stripe uniform plus only $800,000 in cap space this year to make any trades for Montreal. The only reason the Scabs are in first place is they've played 2 more games than the Bruins.

Dems da real facts p 0 0 pee pants!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

OUCH !

p 0 0 pee pants ???

Well, how do I come back from a reeling blow like that one, eh ?

Well, let's see, now...

Habs - 1st in the Eastern Conference - 1.375 ppg...

Lookin' waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy down the list, I see...

Bruins - 8th in the Eastern Conference - 1.333 ppg...

Suivante, Next ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Considering that the Bruins are going to have to trade away anywhere between one to three of their current players as a salary dump due to the overspending ways of their GM, those discrepancies in ppg will likely even increase as the season progresses...

"There's a storm coming that the weather man didn't predict..."

-Eminem

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Scott Gomez's 7.5Mil is good return on the dumbest trade in NHL history and proof of lousy cap management $800,000 cap space for Montreal this year wow I'm impressed. 12 goals last year  for Scott 1 goal this year projected for a total of 10 meaty goals for the year what a return on an investment.

The mentality of an Eminem fan = the difference between 1.375 and 1.333

Next!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

But you forget... 

That difference already exists before a trade of between 1-3 existing Bruin players...

Your GM has to deal from a position of weakness...

Cap crunch at his back, eh ?

Suivante, next !!!

"Zero in on the target like a marksman,
    the target is you, 
    i shut ya lane down.
    Took ya spot, parked in it too !"

-Eminem

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Chiarelli Scouting Phoenix:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chiarelli Scouting Phoenix : Maybe your catch phrases can drown out the boos Price hears at the Bell Centre.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Right now they are planning "The parade"  LOL... and yes Price is the hero.
    From boos to cheers now.  Just another Montreal soap opera. 
    Anyway,  why the F are we talking abut the Habs and please ignore or reply to his/her posts so that the ones that are ignoring cannot see his/her verbal pollution.  Just looking for your re-action and doesn't not respond intelligently. Taunting .Leave the troll alone. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

[QUOTE]But you forget...  That difference already exists before a trade of between 1-3 existing Bruin players... Your GM has to deal from a position of weakness... Cap crunch at his back, eh ? Suivante, next !!! "Zero in on the target like a marksman, the target is you,  i shut ya lane down. Took ya spot, parked in it too !" -Eminem
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

Hey - Your hockey comments, although extreme and sometimes absurd are acceptable and entertaining on some level

The Eminem "lyrics"  are about as weak as it gets- I'm pretty sure those are the kind of comments 14 year old schoolgirls are into...seriously - try to man up a little, you're embarrassing yourself kid-

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]Scott Gomez's 7.5Mil is good return on the dumbest trade in NHL history and proof of lousy cap management $800,000 cap space for Montreal this year wow I'm impressed. 12 goals last year  for Scott 1 goal this year projected for a total of 10 meaty goals for the year what a return on an investment. The mentality of an Eminem fan = the difference between 1.375 and 1.333 Next!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Stop. Feeding. The. Troll.

Please. Think of the kittens.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from knewjax hockey. Show knewjax hockey's posts

RMiller, how old are you?  Where's your location?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bhanlon156. Show bhanlon156's posts

It's going to take Toronto's #1 to get Yandle and if you're lucky, the Pups might be able to take back Wheeler as well, though I doubt that.  They can't add payroll while their ownership situation is in flux.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Chiarelli Scouting Phoenix:
    [QUOTE]http://twitter.com/renhockey/status/28737342633 http://twitter.com/renhockey/status/28737377110 They need scoring a new home for Ryder?
    Posted by Orrthebest[/QUOTE]

BTW I played hockey against Renaud with RDS , great guy !
    PC does have a good contact with Yotes GM

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Boston's #1 pick (via Toronto) for Yandle doesn't help the Bruins with their cap crisis though...

Try again...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Ah, man !

Now, I even have to look at Mulberry's ugly mug on the screen when I post on this site !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bhanlon156. Show bhanlon156's posts

[QUOTE]Boston's #1 pick (via Toronto) for Yandle doesn't help the Bruins with their cap crisis though... Try again...

Aw, crepe.  I forgot you can only make 1 trade a year.  Doofus.

B's would need to make other moves to clear cap room. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chiarelli Scouting Phoenix : Gomer still played in the Eastern Conference Finals last season though... Unlike your Bruins, my first place Habs have no imminent need to make any deals because of an overspending GM... The Bruins are dealing from a position of weakness... Them's the facts... So, in the words of Eminem : "Go get your crew to hype you up, stand behind you like, Wooooo !"
    Spoken like a true hab fan,you sound like a 17 year old punk, who is sitting in Mommy and Daddy's basement, playing on the computor, whilst you should be at school, learning how you could try to get out of," said basement", instead of being a burdon to your parents. You come on these boards, armed with this useless drivel, about what is wrong with the Bruins, when you yourself are a Hab fan, claiming all is great in Montreal. I wont go on about that inflated contract handed out to Gomez, or letting Halak go for 2 bags of chips, because I don't really care, you may think those are great moves,and if you tell yourself that enough times you will believe it. You know the old saying "cleanup your own backyard before you cleanup someone else's". Why come on here with your, lack of hockey knowledge, hating on a team who handed your blue blanc en rouge their lunch last time they met in playoffs. You sound alot like this fool that spouts off on the TSN boards, goes by the moniker" frenchy la flamme"......maybe your the same clown!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Chiarelli Scouting Phoenix : Aw, crepe.  I forgot you can only make 1 trade a year.  Doofus. B's would need to make other moves to clear cap room. 
    Posted by bhanlon156[/QUOTE]

Exactly !

The Bruins are really desperate to clear cap room...

PC desperately needs to dump salaries of anywhere between 1-3 current players on the Bruins' roster...

If the Desert Dogs cannot take on any salary as you state, a deal between these two teams ain't even worth talking about...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

twitter.com/csnnewengland

"Claude Julien says Marco Sturm is 'not even close' to a return"

Not desperate at all Chiarelli just staying ahead of the game which is his job and he is doing it well!

Could be worse Boston could have clueless Bob Gainey who traded for a forward that makes 7.5Mil and only has 13 goals in his last 85 games then hires Pierre Gauthier who then trades away the Scabs playoff hero Halak for nothing 3 nobodies!

Miller proud wearer of Bob Gainey and Dale Tallon snuggies LoL!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]it is sooooo nice just seeing posts from rmiller are ignored, i highly recommend it to everyone
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

http://blog.pumapac.org/wp-content/uploads/blog.pumapac.org/2008/06/happy_kitty.jpg

Sections
Shortcuts