CHIARELLI TO HOLD CONFERENCE CALL WITH STH 3/18

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolftears. Show wolftears's posts

CHIARELLI TO HOLD CONFERENCE CALL WITH STH 3/18

Looks like old Jacobs is getting mighty nervous with the STH renewal date coming on Monday...

Maybe he shouldnt have raised ticket prices for the last 2 years???

Now he is making his puppet Chiarelli do a little song and dance for him

GM to Hold Conference Call with the B's Season Ticket Holders

B's to host first-ever Season Ticket Holder Conference Call with General Manager Peter Chiarelli, Thursday, March 18

BOSTON, MA - On Thursday, March 18, Boston Bruins General Manger Peter Chiarelli will take part in the first-ever Season Ticket Holder Fan Forum teleconference from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. Bruins alumni and 98.5 The Sports Hub Color Analyst, Bob Beers will serve as the call's host.

The Fan Forum telconference is part of an effort to connect with the most dedicated Bruins fans.

During the exclusive event, Season Ticket Holders will have the opportunity to hear from Chiarelli as he discusses the direction of the team.  Afterwards, Chiarelli will answer questions directly from the Season Ticket Holders.   

The call will be recorded and available on bostonbruins.com.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMaskedAvenger. Show TheMaskedAvenger's posts

Re: CHIARELLI TO HOLD CONFERENCE CALL WITH STH 3/18

Why is this happening now????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Umm, this is simply so he could say "we didn't retaliate against Cooke because..." SPIN SPIN SPIN

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

I bet OC will talk for 58 mins then say time for questions one question later he thanks everyone for their time then leaves.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I don't think that Chiarelli is that dumb that he would take one question and bail. IMO he was not happy about the Bruins not responding after the hit when asked why the Bruins didn't respond he said he would speak to team then the next game Mark Stuart came out and got into 2 fights. Chiarelli isn't responsible for the players on the ice at the time of the hit being wu$$ n boots.

Having said that this is all about PC doing his job or keeping it for Delaware North as we know Jacobs is a greedy bean counter. A couple of years before I moved from Mass. my uncle offered me his choice season tickets I said no way I hate Jacobs. Delaware North will never give up there cash cow. Frown

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

The questions will be known in advance, prepared, on a delay, or at the very least screened.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: CHIARELLI TO HOLD CONFERENCE CALL WITH STH 3/18:
    The questions will be known in advance, prepared, on a delay, or at the very least screened.
    Posted by BadHabitude

As if joseph Gobbels be proud of the course of Chiarelli.  Me thinks the outcome will be a higher draft pick in the draft.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from norwoodmustang. Show norwoodmustang's posts

If any of you dopes and yes I mean dopes spend thousands of dollars and re-up your season tickets then you deserve everything that is coming to you.

I hope you are enjoying these heartless and gutless performances because you are financing them!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

If you were an existing STH, your prices did not go up unless you sat in a few select price ranges.
    Posted by DanteFratto

Clearly you work for the Bruins organization. Go home shill....I hope season tickets TANK more then this season's "Bruins" did.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I might have called you trolls all year ,  this time you were correct.
    My apologies.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

The only conference call I want to hear is tomorrow morning to announce the firing of Claude " The Fraud ".. PC get it done.. Bring in Milbury to light a fire under these guys.. He knows the team and what it needs ...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

The only conference call I want to hear is tomorrow morning to announce the firing of Claude " The Fraud ".. PC get it done.. Bring in Milbury to light a fire under these guys.. He knows the team and what it needs ...
    Posted by cowboys9

AMEN to that bro!!! Please!!!!... I ahve not seen a coach do so much of nothing and not get fired!

Hmmm, i wonder how long it would of taken Brian Burke? 5 seconds?... nah, giving him to much credit... more like 2 seconds!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

In Response to Re: CHIARELLI TO HOLD CONFERENCE CALL WITH STH 3/18 : AMEN to that bro!!! Please!!!!... I ahve not seen a coach do so much of nothing and not get fired! Hmmm, i wonder how long it would of taken Brian Burke? 5 seconds?... nah, giving him to much credit... more like 2 seconds!
    Posted by xenimus

in most cities cj would have been fired, pc and his dumb sidekick DUMBO, won't get fired cuz jacobs will have to continue paying them... once again their typical frugality

Sections
Shortcuts