Chris Nilan Arrested

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jet88. Show jet88's posts

Chris Nilan Arrested

Get back into rehab, Chris.

http://www.patriotledger.com/news/cops_and_courts/x1373174392/Former-NHL-player-Chris-Nilan-arrested-at-South-Shore-Plaza

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Chris Nilan Arrested

In Response to Chris Nilan Arrested:
    [QUOTE]Get back into rehab, Chris. http://www.patriotledger.com/news/cops_and_courts/x1373174392/Former-NHL-player-Chris-Nilan-arrested-at-South-Shore-Plaza
    Posted by jet88[/QUOTE]

Someone should send Al Secord or Jay Miller to bail him out. Now that would be funny!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mglmsrso. Show mglmsrso's posts

LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohno1957. Show ohno1957's posts

HHHMMMMM... RESISTING ARREST.... ROBBERY......  ASSAULT AND BATTERY.......  AND THE CASE DISMISSED?.............  WHAT THE FU** ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Good !  he's a Habs fan.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from balonbride. Show balonbride's posts

This guy was like his buddy, Jon Kordic:  very troubled -- deeply disturbed and completely unable to cope with reality.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Nilan had pyschopathic tendencies in the NHL.  He used to sit on the  Montreal bench with a crazed vicious look, kind of drooling to get back in a fight.  Really weird guy. 

He must have blown a lot of money to be reduced to shoplifting now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

What!? Tommy Bahama shorts! If I'm gonna go toe ta toe with some toy cop it better be for something good like some Tonka trucks or the newest Hot Wheels!

What a joke Antoine Walker, Canseco, Dykstra they just don't get it. What they need is jail time! How hard is it to buy rental property, keep it up, rake in the leases, reinvest it in more properties then sell it when the market picks back up.

Me thinks there mind set is being the studs in high school, college and the pros there always going to be allowed to get away with it. What comes around goes around Nilan was a dirty player!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

My most vivid memory of Nilan was when he was a Canadien.  I was at this game.

Away from the play he gave Middleton a savage but end to his teeth.  I don't remember how many stitches and how many teeth Middleton lost.

How bad a cheap shot was this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waaVTs-mW-Q

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

Honestly,

Although it was for a breif period of time, I was coached by Chris Nilan for the South Shore Dynamos. Not only was he kind, patient, and friendly to all of my teammates, but he had a top-notch understanding of the game.

It was obvious that he had a hard edge, (He told us he was the only guy in the NHL-history to ever break two sticks over the back of Jeremy Roenick's legs in the same game) but it never showed when he was coaching us.

When I see this news about Chris Nilan, I am really saddened by it, because I know this man is not the lunatic people make him out to be. 

What do I think when I see this? I think this man should have been in counseling years ago. Hell he probably tried, but finding the right shrink for a guy like that is really difficult. My bet is he found the whole thing patronizing and bailed. 

regardless, I'm choosing to believe this isn't the real chris nilan.