Claude Julien Worst Coach of the Year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoryNeutral. Show TheoryNeutral's posts

Claude Julien Worst Coach of the Year

I can't take it any more. I've complained about the details before, but I am finally done with this guy. How can he sit by and blabber on about how the players are at fault? Lack of motivation doesn't just happen on a team like this. It's CJ's job to motivate these kids and he has failed.

He goes on about how "something has to push them" -- what does that even mean? YOU have to push them, you washed-up doorknob.

The only guys doing well on the team are the ones who either haven't been under CJ's direction for long, or who aren't as needy of guidance, like Recchi or Bergeron. The older or more psychologically mature guys aren't as affected by Julien's flatness as the other guys. That's the only reason they're not playing badly, but they too could be doing better with just about any other coach. 

Can't wait to see him gone. He makes me sick.

http://bruins.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp?catid=660&id=64681

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Re: Claude Julien Worst Coach of the Year

In Response to Claude Julien Worst Coach of the Year:
    I can't take it any more. I've complained about the details before, but I am finally done with this guy. How can he sit by and blabber on about how the players are at fault? Lack of motivation doesn't just happen on a team like this. It's CJ's job to motivate these kids and he has failed. He goes on about how "something has to push them" -- what does that even mean? YOU have to push them, you washed-up doorknob. The only guys doing well on the team are the ones who either haven't been under CJ's direction for long, or who aren't as needy of guidance, like Recchi or Bergeron. The older or more psychologically mature guys aren't as affected by Julien's flatness as the other guys. That's the only reason they're not playing badly, but they too could be doing better with just about any other coach.  Can't wait to see him gone. He makes me sick. http://bruins.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp?catid=660&id=64681
    Posted by TheoryNeutral

How is Claude Julien going to get this bunch of players on this year's Bruins team to put the puck in the net?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canbostondoit. Show Canbostondoit's posts

I am not going to blame the coach considering he kept the team in the playoff hunt.
    My question is the Bruins 3 13 3 since Winter Classic at home teams were once scare to come into Boston. I am Canadian Bruins Red Sox and Celtics fan and I think Boston is the best sports town in North America at least top three next summer I will make a trip to Boston. My friends who are not bruins or red sox fans been to Boston to watch the visiting team and had a great time.

Overall the big bad bruins don't exist anymore in the off season we need toughness and a goal scorer. The old bruins style was one finese scoring line and three grinding forechecking hitting lines and go to the net take the cross checks and watch over every team mate where is now ????????It is simple the Bruins are passive and scare 50% of the time.

Is it the coach or is the locker room. I think there is some bad vibes in the locker room. A good chance CJ has lost his touch good possibility but 90 % of the time it is the coaches fault not the team unfortunately the coach gets the axe not bad chemistry players.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

The only thing I'll say is that Julien has to work with the hand he was dealt, meaning, he was not respopnsible for trades or lack there of this year.  There was no reason going into this season to think the offense would fall off this far. 

It's no secret and has been made quite apparent by this newspaper and all the media how anemic Boston's offense is, blame falls a little deeper here than just the coach, pretty sure there are some high paid and very underachieving players on this team.

Look at today's article on Recchi calling people out...the names Ryder, Wheeler and Sturm are quite prevelant.

I agree, how Krejci continues to put up points with those two on his line is beyond me, thank god for #46.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

In Response to Re: Claude Julien Worst Coach of the Year:
    The only thing I'll say is that Julien has to work with the hand he was dealt, meaning, he was not respopnsible for trades or lack there of this year.  There was no reason going into this season to think the offense would fall off this far.  It's no secret and has been made quite apparent by this newspaper and all the media how anemic Boston's offense is, blame falls a little deeper here than just the coach, pretty sure there are some high paid and very underachieving players on this team. Look at today's article on Recchi calling people out...the names Ryder, Wheeler and Sturm are quite prevelant. I agree, how Krejci continues to put up points with those two on his line is beyond me, thank god for #46.
    Posted by Nolakanookie

totally responsible for the biggest trade.looks llike they may get lucky on this one.

Sections
Shortcuts