CLEAN HOUSE AND START WITH JULIEN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

CLEAN HOUSE AND START WITH JULIEN

Hunwick, Ference, Wheeler, Geoff Ward, Begin, Thornton, Chara, Sturm, Paille all need to go. Way to go Julien. History was made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from powerdoc12. Show powerdoc12's posts

Re: CLEAN HOUSE AND START WITH JULIEN

I agree.  But I bet they get fat contracts like the ones wasted on our backup goalie and Wideman.  I think they should start by hiring Theo epstein.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

julien and his pet ryder ,  for starters then sturm and wheeler

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from newfiewhaler. Show newfiewhaler's posts

Naa. Lose oldies (Satan, Ryder), lose useless (Sobotka, Paille), get Seguin.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

I understand your disgust with the way that they played, but don't get too hasty there....

You have to have a certain minimum number of players to actually play a game.  Not all players are goal scorers, not all are hitters, you need a mix.

Chara's reach makes him a well above avg. defender....  I have seen hunwick look like a good offensive defender... and I have seen him look like he belongs in Mini- one on one... on channel 38.....
    TUUKA got screwed by his team tonight- two of the scores went off his players and in... What can you say? 

WHAT DID YOU EXPECT FROM THEM GOING AGAINST MILLER IN ROUND #1?  Remember they lost one of their best playmaking centers in game three.... and their #1 scorer in game #1.....

All that being said- if they had the cajones to keep playing like they did the first ten minutes in this game they would have scored many more goals.....\

Little consequence stat:  The B's had 5 shots hit off the post tonight alone.....  the Flyers 1..... 

It just wasn't in the cards..... HOPEFULLY they will take a big scorer with the Leaf's #1 pick this year... someone who can step right in.... also they need a couple of their kids to be ready to come up next fall..... or they will sure have a terrible team with all the cuts you are making tonight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Wasn't in the cards. B-S!!! The flat out gave that game and the series to the Flyers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Jacob's cheapness will make sure they don't have scorers

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

Okay... you keep crying, and I will keep saying they didn't belong where they were... and they showed it once they lost two of their best players.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

No excuses, they were there and blew it pure and simple. That is what you call a total embarrassment and choke.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

We did not lose this serie tonight..we lost it by not showing up the last 2 games.  BTW under Julien the Bs made it to the second round 2 years in a row.  When was the last time that a Bs coach did that.  We need guys who can put the puck in the top corners.  That was the difference.  It seems like the Flyers where picking up the corners all the time.  Don't forget that 2 of their goals where deflection.  On on Stuart's stick and the other one on Wideman's skate.  They got all the bounces starting on game 4.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I'm tired of the bounces theory as well. A 3-0 lead and a few shots in the second is the reason. They took their foot off the gas and let the Flyers take it to them. Totaly falls on Julien. No motivation for over half this team. Thankfully Looch showed up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

MAN

were you gonna fire claude after the 1st period??? when it was 3- 0???
    he had them ready AND FIRING ON ALL CYLINDERS!

when we lost kreijci AND THEY GOT GAGNE that was the pedulum swinger
    blame WHEELER any money he got he stole
    give his money to seindenberg
    LUCIC WAS THE MAN  WE NEED MORE LIKE THAT!
    jordan caron-6-2 fast right wingnext year no satan, no thornton, that leaves recci and ryder and recci is OLD.
    DUMP  WHEELER  WHITFIELD  BEGIN  THORNTON  SATAN 

HOW CAN WE DUMP?

FERRENCE BEFORE HIS CONTRACT  EXT KICKS IN???? HE S^^^CKS

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

How about keeping them going in the second?????????  BEGONE JULIEN.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

Julien is not a decent coach let alone a good one. fire that bum now.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I want some of what ever you guys are smoking if you truly believe Julien is a good coach.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

In Response to Re: CLEAN HOUSE AND START WITH JULIEN:
    I want some of what ever you guys are smoking if you truly believe Julien is a good coach.
    Posted by jwb413
    I DONT SMOKE

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

THE PLAYERS LET philly back in the game
    watch the re play
    when philly scores the b's are gliding  or standing still
    thats death!
    coachs fault??

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Julien is an oustanding coach. For all you armchair GM's, who do you hire??? This team fought injuries all season. He's a good coach. A little stability behind the bench will make this team better in the long run.
    Posted by hendy77

Well said.  I admit to wondering what could have been said in the B's dressing room between the first and second periods to make such a drastically different club emerge from the tunnel in Game 7 at home.  The team seemed to stray from all that worked so effectively in the first period thus allowing Philly back into the game. 

The Bruins appeared to want to protect the lead instead of going for more.  Was that a result of coaching.  Who knows?  In the end, our club had no response for Gagne, Richards and Briere. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorbruin77. Show juniorbruin77's posts

This team deserved to lose after losing in overtime in game 4.  Win that game and we don't have this conversation.....how do they always pull us back in?  I didn't have high expectations for this team once they made the playoffs.....I thought 6 games at most, but I was expecting a Sabre victory.  However, a new Bruin team shows up in the first series and in the 4 first games of this series.....then they go back to playing like they did during the season......clean house?  I don't think so....I think a good core of players exists....plus the future looks somewhat bright.....tweak the team....don't blow it up.....honestly....I don't think that they are that far off.......really.......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Are any of you Julien lovers listening to 98.5? Julien is a complete waste. They are on him right now.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bennyjo30. Show bennyjo30's posts

Sorry guys. I highly doubt Claude is going anywhere. They are not going to pay 3 coaches at the same time. They are still paying Dave Lewis, and if they fire Julien they still have to pay him, and then pay the new coach.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

In Response to Re: CLEAN HOUSE AND START WITH JULIEN : Well said.  I admit to wondering what could have been said in the B's dressing room between the first and second periods to make such a drastically different club emerge from the tunnel in Game 7 at home.  The team seemed to stray from all that worked so effectively in the first period thus allowing Philly back into the game.  The Bruins appeared to want to protect the lead instead of going for more.  Was that a result of coaching.  Who knows?  In the end, our club had no response for Gagne, Richards and Briere. 
    Posted by RichmondHillOntario
    richards best forward in the series
    briere-WOW
    gagne KILLED US
    all we had was lucucic-BUT HE WILL BE A STUD FROM THIS

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

do not clean house at all

tweek this team

we can go far

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

http://bruins.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp?catid=660&id=69637

listen to this guy wiggle his way out of what he did wrong. Especially in the end when he was questioned about calling a timeout after the 2nd goal.

What exactly also what he said after the 1st and 2nd intermission was nothing. Probably i'm scared guys please protect the lead.

This guy is not a strong coach

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

Jacob's cheapness will make sure they don't have scorers
    Posted by sday4x45

You do realize that the NHL has a salary cap and that the Bruins are close to the cap limit every year so explain how this makes Jacob cheap.

If the Bruins were millions of dollars under each year just to save money then I would agree but that has not been the case.  If anything the Bruins have a salary cap problem from paying too much on a few contracts.