Closest to the pin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

Closest to the pin

Check my posts ...my prediction for last night's game was 4-1 Bruins ...not bad

Next game againt the Pens I say 4-3 Bruins  in OT or SO

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Re: Closest to the pin

In Response to Closest to the pin:
    Check my posts ...my prediction for last night's game was 4-1 Bruins ...not bad Next game againt the Pens I say 4-3 Bruins  in OT or SO
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010

lets hope your right man,,the penns are coming off a western road trip ,and playing the bruins before heading home, these games are allways tough for the road team ,but it is the penns ,,,lets go bruins

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Anways he's better than me with predictions then again I like being wrong when I don't choose the Bruins.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

i've never heard him pick the bruins to lose though....ever

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2010's posts

thats not tru check all my posts ...The Bruins have the best team I have ever seen ...still winning without Looch-Savvy-Krejci ....its is almost unreal

Winning with Providence players ....what will it be when our 3 players come back ...just Bitz came back last night and scored already

u gotta love that team Man

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

i do like the team and you know that but calling a 500 team unreal is pushing it....wait until they hit their stride before giving them the "best team you have ever seen" praise because I think thats pushing it too

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 640Toronto. Show 640Toronto's posts

Penguins 6
    Bruins 3

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

Pitt did not look good last night vs SJ.  Getting blown out with Malkin.  Sid has no points over the last 4 games.  Good timing for this matchup.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MilanLucic. Show MilanLucic's posts

this is how you can tell an expert Dude.....a guy like me who can tell even if the team is not 100% what will happen in the near future....write my words...Bruins will win the Stanley Cup this season

Sections
Shortcuts