c'mon already Pete!!!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mebackagin. Show mebackagin's posts

c'mon already Pete!!!!!!!!!!!

for frocks sake get Timmy on the train out a here.
    Package a 2nd rounder sweeten the pie. Tim's deadweight we need the cap space!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: c'mon already Pete!!!!!!!!!!!

In Response to c'mon already Pete!!!!!!!!!!!:
    for frocks sake get Timmy on the train out a here. Package a 2nd rounder sweeten the pie. Tim's deadweight we need the cap space!
    Posted by mebackagin

See if Ryder can get a ticket on that train.

3 guys we have left on this team that deflate a winning effort
    Sturm and Ryder, too many shots wide and high.  Seem like a lot of work happens to get these guys some shots on goal and when they shoot wide and high it seem to take the life right out of the team.  I swear that caused a lot of the losses this year.  Even when they played relatively well.

TT - goals look like they're bad goals on him, even when they're not.  He seems like a sieve sometimes.  Without Ryder and Sturm it probably wouldn't be an issue, but collectively its poison.

Put TT on a team without those type of dead weights and I would not be surprised to see him win the Vezina again.

Actually, if they could get rid of Ryder and Sturm I bet TT could shine again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Pateince guyts you have a couple of months, altho i do agree. Im leaving sunday for my yearly up north fishing trip and i would love to see one more positive thing happen before I go.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Re: c'mon already Pete!!!!!!!!!!!:
    In Response to c'mon already Pete!!!!!!!!!!! : See if Ryder can get a ticket on that train. 3 guys we have left on this team that deflate a winning effort Sturm and Ryder, too many shots wide and high.  Seem like a lot of work happens to get these guys some shots on goal and when they shoot wide and high it seem to take the life right out of the team.  I swear that caused a lot of the losses this year.  Even when they played relatively well. TT - goals look like they're bad goals on him, even when they're not.  He seems like a sieve sometimes.  Without Ryder and Sturm it probably wouldn't be an issue, but collectively its poison. Put TT on a team without those type of dead weights and I would not be surprised to see him win the Vezina again. Actually, if they could get rid of Ryder and Sturm I bet TT could shine again.
    Posted by BadHabitude

How exactly  are the bad angle, between the legs, long distance and/or terrible rebound goals that Thomas give up from being out of position more than any other NHL goaltender Ryder and Sturm's fault?

This should be good. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

sturm and ryder were invisible in the playoffs.

at least sturm had a better excuse(he wasn't playing).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Don't blame PC for a trade not happening yet. I'm sure he's shopping him like mad, but nobody is going to get into serious talks about him until the free agent market opens up and we see where the Turcos, Nabakovs, Ellises, ect wind up before teams look to the trade market for a 5 mill a year man

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

In Response to Re: c'mon already Pete!!!!!!!!!!! : How exactly  are the bad angle, between the legs, long distance and/or terrible rebound goals that Thomas give up from being out of position more than any other NHL goaltender Ryder and Sturm's fault? This should be good. 
    Posted by SoxFanInIL
    SUXFANSINILL We are talking about Thomas not your boytoy choke artist Tuukka!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to c'mon already Pete!!!!!!!!!!! : See if Ryder can get a ticket on that train. 3 guys we have left on this team that deflate a winning effort Sturm and Ryder, too many shots wide and high.  Seem like a lot of work happens to get these guys some shots on goal and when they shoot wide and high it seem to take the life right out of the team.  I swear that caused a lot of the losses this year.  Even when they played relatively well. TT - goals look like they're bad goals on him, even when they're not.  He seems like a sieve sometimes.  Without Ryder and Sturm it probably wouldn't be an issue, but collectively its poison. Put TT on a team without those type of dead weights and I would not be surprised to see him win the Vezina again. Actually, if they could get rid of Ryder and Sturm I bet TT could shine again.
    Posted by BadHabitude

A better offense will even make Leighton a solid goaltender. Ha.  Anywho, Thomas is being offered but it will cost draft picks and undoubtedly the Bs will not get cap relief.  If Tuuka pulls a Toivonen, gets injured (hope not), a Thomas trade would be a disaster.  Other teams are going to have to offer some good players for Chiarelli to act.  The only positive out of a possible Thomas trade is freeing cap space a couple years down the line.  Money is going to needed for Chara and/or Bergeron.  Now Savard is another situation altogether. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: c'mon already Pete!!!!!!!!!!! : A better offense will even make Leighton a solid goaltender. Ha.  Anywho, Thomas is being offered but it will cost draft picks and undoubtedly the Bs will not get cap relief.  If Tuuka pulls a Toivonen, gets injured (hope not), a Thomas trade would be a disaster.  Other teams are going to have to offer some good players for Chiarelli to act.  The only positive out of a possible Thomas trade is freeing cap space a couple years down the line.  Money is going to needed for Chara and/or Bergeron.  Now Savard is another situation altogether. 
    Posted by islamorada

Issy , the expiring contracts of Sturm and Ryder after this year will also free up money to sign Chara and Bergeron if they choose to sign with the B's.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to c'mon already Pete!!!!!!!!!!! : See if Ryder can get a ticket on that train. Without Ryder and Sturm it probably wouldn't be an issue, but collectively its poison. Put TT on a team without those type of dead weights and I would not be surprised to see him win the Vezina again. Actually, if they could get rid of Ryder and Sturm I bet TT could shine again. Posted by BadHabitude

Just include the damn high pick with Ryder like you had to with Wideman and you won't have to trade Thomas. Sturm's LTIR till November will help with Chiarelli's masterful cap management.

Stop evaluating already Peter!

Sections
Shortcuts