Coaches Corner

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Coaches Corner

Some of you guys/gals may or may not like Don Cherry but he really gave it to Carcillo on tonights episode.  Way to go Don!!!

http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Shows/Hockey_Night_in_Canada/ID=1485377140

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Coaches Corner

Thanks Scott !  Good view and love the way he rips into Clowncillo (RHO love it).
    That is simply ridiculous .
    LOL... the way he was scared of C. Orr.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Ha Ha "I don't want to give any credit to Kirk Muller!" Me niether Don me niether!

"I only had one too many men on the ice as a coach." Uh huh sure Don LoL!

Thanks Scott!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Gotta love Cherry, man.  No bull!  Just straight to the point.  He illustrated Clowncillo to a "t."  Gutless, brainless, talent-less, toothless!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wil39. Show wil39's posts

I'd love to see someone hammer Carcillo. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mebackagin. Show mebackagin's posts

Gotta Love the Orr -Carcillo matchup he looked genuinely scared there, very scared!  I know Thornton could really lambast this guy but just worry about winning the game!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

meback,

Carcillo knocked Thorton out this year...I don't like the rat but he does fight some of the bigger boys in the league...go to hockeyfights.com to view anyone...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

I would love to see Lucic get him with his overhand Bomb!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

blue,

Lucic would pound him like a peanut..they will act a lot tougher in their own barn...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I used to like Carcillo, but I guess I missed his antics of diving & pretending to be hurt. I honestly didn't know he was that kind of of player. I thought he was a Ian Lapperierre type! Obvisously I was sooo wrong! I have lost all respect for the guy! The refs are going to start turning another cheek on this guy! Someone is going to hurt him & nothing is going to get called on it. Bill McCreary is probably one of the best refs that's left & this is twice now he's been fooled by this guy in these play-offs!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Coaches Corner:
    I used to like Carcillo, but I guess I missed his antics of diving & pretending to be hurt. I honestly didn't know he was that kind of of player. I thought he was a Ian Lapperierre type! Obvisously I was sooo wrong! I have lost all respect for the guy! The refs are going to start turning another cheek on this guy! Someone is going to hurt him & nothing is going to get called on it. Bill McCreary is probably one of the best refs that's left & this is twice now he's been fooled by this guy in these play-offs!
    Posted by nitemare-38

Btw- I have always & will hate the Flyers! I may like a few players on the team, but as a whole I hate them. They are the # 2 on my list as most hated. Number 1 is same as any true Bruin fan the Scabs!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

Don Cherry is the man!

Thanks for sharing to the original poster!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Quickly disposing of them will be the perfect revenge.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

In Response to Re: Coaches Corner:
    meback, Carcillo knocked Thorton out this year...I don't like the rat but he does fight some of the bigger boys in the league...go to hockeyfights.com to view anyone...
    Posted by shuperman

Carcillo did not knock out Thornton.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

notrolls, um, yeah he did...

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/90685

let me guess...that wasnt a knockout...sure looked like one...