Colborne in Providence

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Colborne in Providence

Does anybody know if Colborne will be playing at the game tonight or next friday?  I have flex tix and if he is I will go tonight.  Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

Re: Colborne in Providence

In Response to Colborne in Providence:
    Does anybody know if Colborne will be playing at the game tonight or next friday?  I have flex tix and if he is I will go tonight.  Thanks!
    Posted by shaunk
    Not sure. Check the other 57 Colborne threads.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigblue72. Show bigblue72's posts

Posted by shaunk

If your on facebook, find the Providence bruins page . Colborne has an interview posted there. I think he said he would play today.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GutlessChara. Show GutlessChara's posts

Posted by shaunk

he should be in the Ruins line-up tomorrow. He has to better then 3/4 of the clowns they now have on forward

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

notrolls  your rude, obnoxious and inconsiderate,,get lost

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

In Response to Re: Colborne in Providence:
    notrolls   your rude, obnoxious and inconsiderate,,get lost
    Posted by wallydouglas
    Wallydouglas, Go play in traffic!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

I heard on the radio today thats its highly unlikely the bruins usuing him on the big club this season or for the playoffs ( if they somehow squeek in) because it would count as the 1st year of his 3 year pro contract. If he only plays in providence he makes minor league money the rest of the season and next season has 3 full seasons of nhl play under his contract. Heard it on 98.5 the sports hub forget wich show earlier this morning.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

I heard on the radio today thats its highly unlikely the bruins usuing him on the big club this season or for the playoffs ( if they somehow squeek in) because it would count as the 1st year of his 3 year pro contract. If he only plays in providence he makes minor league money the rest of the season and next season has 3 full seasons of nhl play under his contract. Heard it on 98.5 the sports hub forget wich show earlier this morning.
    Posted by MILANlucic17
    Well, at least the front office is doing something right for a change.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

notrolls  if you were old enuf to drive then id play in traffic.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

P-Bruins goal scored by Maxime Sauve assisted by Jeff Penner and Joe Colborne at 3:23 Sauve first goal as a pro ,colburne 1st point in his 1st game, let the future begin

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Kampfer will be wearing the spoked B very soon.  He looks great!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

2 points in his first game

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

2 points in his first game Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2010
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

You probably meant to say 3010 and 3011... Highly doubt that this group will get into or past the first round...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to Colborne in Providence : he should be in the Ruins line-up tomorrow. He has to better then 3/4 of the clowns they now have on forward
    Posted by GutlessChara

He can't get a call up. He's contract is set to kick NEXT season. In order for them to call him up they would have to release him on a buyout and resign him as a free agent. I doubt Joe would escape the wraths of the other NHL teams, especially Mr. Burke's.

On a side note, they can bring him on but it will cost them one full year of his entry level contract.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCUBA319. Show SCUBA319's posts

Kampfer will be wearing the spoked B very soon.  He looks great!
    Posted by bim09

I agree with ya man.. I went to the game tonight and Kampfer looked really good out there. Great skater and very smart with the puck.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Good to see Colborne make a solid debut, but Sauve scored two goals. That shouldn't be overlooked.

Good start for all three of the newbies. The future looks promising. Training camp should be interesting.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

I am more excited to see Sauve in Boston than Colborne.  Sauve looks like he has rockets attached to his skates, Boston need that speed.  How nice will it be to actually score on some rushes with speed rather than dump and chase and hope to come away with possession almost every time they cross the red line like they do now?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigblue72. Show bigblue72's posts

I am more excited to see Sauve in Boston than Colborne.  Sauve looks like he has rockets attached to his skates, Boston need that speed.  How nice will it be to actually score on some rushes with speed rather than dump and chase and hope to come away with possession almost every time they cross the red line like they do now?
    Posted by abra-cadaver

Both Sauve and Colborne looked good in last nights game. Sauve's first goal was an awesome delfection in the slot. It always amazes me how they can deflect like that without looking to where the puck is actually going. It happens way too often to be luck.